NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi guys,

I am making a game similar to MMBN, in which dungeons are set in a cyberspace world. I am having some troubles making the maps look fancy and interesting. Currently, I am using the futuristic pack tiles, and there are two tiles that really suit with the maps I am trying to make. I need to edit them and mix them together to make the maps look lively, but unfortunately, and I am not very good at editing stuff.

These are the tiles that I am planning on using (of course, the other tiles might work better):

24y4h7d.jpg

I want to edit them so that they would look similar to something like this:

http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/files/EXE/EXE3/Maps/Net/ACDC2.png

http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/files/EXE/EXE4/Maps/Net/ACDC1.gif

If you have the Futuristic Resource pack, and are willing to take on the request, please leave a reply. Tell me how you think you are going to edit those tiles, and how much time you'll need. I was thinking of editing them with different colors, like green, orange, red, yellow, ect. and then mix them together to make the maps colorful. Not sure what you idea would be. 

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lars Ulrika

I punch Therefore I am Harvest the land Taking the
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi! 

So you mean you would need somehow colourful tiles which would display some kind of circuits inside that's it? 

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi! 

So you mean you would need somehow colourful tiles which would display some kind of circuits inside that's it? 
Yeah, sort of something like that. Colorful, fancy, with cyberspace feel. I hope you could kinda get what I am aiming for with the pictures. :D

For graphic resources, Granny's Lists are always a good place to start.  She has compiled a vast library of links, sorted by category.  Here is her modern/futuristic list http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/9843-grannys-lists-modern-and-futuristic-resources/
Thanks. Believe it or not, I am sure that after all this time using the engine, I have checked every single link in there.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you think horror RM games are still a thing today? :|
Now counting one week of skies alternating between cloud, rain, and heavy winds, in the middle of summer. Sure puts a new meaning to the phrase "strange weather around here"
Vacation from work coming up, hope I can smash out a bunch of progress on my game
We gather here on this divine day of Saturday, to proceed with the game make! Praise be.
No way, these madlads actually did it, they made Sans in real life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LazIsConcerned