Chaos Hero
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a logo for my game called "Armageddon." The game's setting is post-apocalyptic. The theme of the logo should be infernal/demonic, with the color red being a big part of it (bear in mind that the logo will appear on a pure black background). Also, the "A" of Armageddon should be inside a demonic pentagram.

That's about all the info I can supply. Thanks in advance. :biggrin:

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
he free for you friend
afg4whw4h.png
the last is the png with alpha chanel
sefvgsw4eg.png
its take me 3 min

Demi_Fiend

Chaos Hero
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Jonforum Looks great, thanks! One small problem. Could you just make the "A" part of the word instead of above it? And have it without the square pattern behind it. I think it might've been a small miscommunication on my part. Otherwise, it's perfect. :smile:

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Jonforum Looks great, thanks! One small problem. Could you just make the "A" part of the word instead of above it? And have it without the square pattern behind it. I think it might've been a small miscommunication on my part. Otherwise, it's perfect. :smile:
'm sorry unfortunately I'm not keep && saving up the PSD. :stare: It is erased.
You may be more lucky with another. :thumbsup-left::)
good luck

cl4ptr4p

bibimbap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll try and see what I can do. Hopefully you'll like it!

Edit: What do you think?
Y9Xpuh7.jpg

P.S. I will remove the background and the watermark when I send the .png file to you. :)

Last edited:

cl4ptr4p

bibimbap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're welcome. I'll upload the .png file in my Google Drive and shoot you a pm for the link when I get home. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wondering how to force a Save State in VNMaker with a name and how to call it with a scene event in order to double check if this Save State exists or not. Phew... Leaving breadcrumbs for chapter DLCs to pickup would be more than half the fight in order to finish this visual novel :LZSsad:
Making games is the only thing I'm good at. Real talk.
So, uh... where's the RPG Maker MZ update with the MV animation system? Is there a release date confirmed?
Also I'm kind of brave enough to admit this. I... I have a crush on Sephiroth.
Please don't call me anything offensive. I'm naturally crazy.
thanks to a lot of lunatic coding... my game finally has a stun mechanic that I feel really good about. damage enemy's mental psyche (mp), and once empty, hitting with certain attacks trigger combos that can stack the damage.
Waiting for the 1.40 update before testing out my copy of MZ so that I don't end up adding unnecessary work to my plate. Meanwhile the current fourth draft for my story is taking shape, and I'm fleshing out the lore as I realize how things would make better sense here and there for the world that I'm building.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dekikii