bluevegas02

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello,
If someone or anyone could do what's below, I will forever worship the ground you walk on xD.

Resource Type: Animated SV_Battler

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV RTP

Description: I would love to have an animated sv battler for the RTP goddess battler. In addition, I've already seen the wonderful animated SV god battler that hayahayart did. I would also love an animated sv battler for the RTP god battler in it's "normal form" - see image below:

Reference Images: Goddess.pngBim3CaF.png

Last edited:

bluevegas02

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@hayahay made a full SV Battler sheet of the MV God. It can be found here:

Yes, that's the one I've seen before. I do plan on using that one if no one is able to produce it's base form, which is why I put the goddess first as there's nothing out there with her (sv animated battler wise). :LZSsmile:

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you're okay with the characters looking like "normal" characters, Whtdragon and HiddenOne have some parts from ReStaff that fit the goddess's hair, and moonscapes has a similiar dress. For the god, Victor Rocha has a braid, Avery has a similar headband, and Icekun has double arms.

bluevegas02

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you're okay with the characters looking like "normal" characters, Whtdragon and HiddenOne have some parts from ReStaff that fit the goddess's hair, and moonscapes has a similiar dress. For the god, Victor Rocha has a braid, Avery has a similar headband, and Icekun has double arms.
Hmmm, I'm still fresh off of the RPGM boat so never messed around with the generator myself like that before. I could try it out, however the only thing I couldn't find was any clothing by moonscapes. Only thing I found were tilesets.

Last edited:

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Perhaps I was wrong. Unfortunately, I do not have a copy to see what I was referring to.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Food for thought. Factorio: Spaghetti belts make your factory inefficient as you fight for space constantly. Satisfactory: Spaghetti belts and massive clipping is the most efficient way to run your factory since it's the shortest distances.
ScreenShot_8_19_2022_8_51_4.png
Both Mike and Ray here are in a "HYPE!" state after Mike uses "Wild Party", which also heals everyone. they'll do more damage and counter more often, but defense is lower along with hit rate.
WHEEL3.gif
Ooker spookers and fun attack mechanics! What a Friday!
Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moto88link