cthmpsn91

Resident Goofball
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that had access to or would be willing to provide a Side-View actor for the MZ RTP Evil_5 (The Berserker) character; or would know where I could find generator parts to recreate him in the generator.

I noticed that there is an option for his mask in the generator - but there does not seem to be anything resembling his armor.

Thank you to anyone in advance!

Evil_5_Good.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The thing I don't like about VRMMORPG anime is that they're unrealistic. I mean, we know we have a lot of ping issues, latency, and desync. Would be funny if you shoot a player and they immediately teleport somewhere because "ha, your internet suck!".
I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloodless