Requesting plugin help with "Quasi movement"

braisem

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could provide some help with the older plugin "Quasi_Movement" it is a collision mapping plugin that has lost its support and even its instructions page. you can view the plugin here

I'm just trying to get the collision mapping part of it working but I've had no luck and can't find a guide anywhere to teach me about it. I've even gone so far as to create a new project with only it as a plugin to try and learn on my own.

I'll list the steps I've made so far here:

I used the creators original map to practice with and try getting the collisions working, its the one below

After that I made sure the collision color code was correct, which it was.

then I loaded up "kaus's ultimate overlays" plugin and set the map to every layer I could but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.
putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltrone