HalestormXV

Deranged
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm/English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello there. I am requesting some RTP Assets. Here is the following information.

Name: SF_Actor3_4

Resource Type: Side View Battler and Face Set

Art Style: Default RPG Maker MZ

Description: Basically I am just looking to have this actor "completed" so to speak. I would like to get her Side View Battler Spreadsheet. She already has a face graphic. But as a bonus I would like to have that face set redone with some of the standard emotion "faces" (attached is a reference image with the emotions I am looking for.) I understand if adding the emotions to the face-set might not be possible since she is wearing that mask but if it is possible it would be great.

Reference Image: Attached Below (She is the last row top column, index number is 3) I have also attached another face set for reference to the emotions I am looking for.

Compensation: Feel free to DM me as I am not sure if that can be discussed in the thread.

Attachments

• SF_Actor3.png
    SF_Actor3.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 13
  • SF_Actor3.png
    SF_Actor3.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 16
  • SF_Actor3_4.png
    SF_Actor3_4.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 15
  • SF_Actor3_4_half.png
    SF_Actor3_4_half.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 18

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@HalestormXV I've removed the image of the emotions faceset as it is from a paid DLC pack. Please do not post images from paid products. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?
1656551180723.png
1656550526125.png
Town Design is the best part of an RPG. Well, that and dungeon design
I think that this forum's member posts should include their Phone Number and Social Insurance Number.
My PC just broke with everything I've been working on, on it. I can't afford to replace it. Life is just wonderful....
More musics! Praise be to the winter towns!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desteyo34