HalestormXV

Deranged
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm/English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello there. I am requesting some RTP Assets. Here is the following information.

Name: SF_Actor3_4

Resource Type: Side View Battler and Face Set

Art Style: Default RPG Maker MZ

Description: Basically I am just looking to have this actor "completed" so to speak. I would like to get her Side View Battler Spreadsheet. She already has a face graphic. But as a bonus I would like to have that face set redone with some of the standard emotion "faces" (attached is a reference image with the emotions I am looking for.) I understand if adding the emotions to the face-set might not be possible since she is wearing that mask but if it is possible it would be great.

Reference Image: Attached Below (She is the last row top column, index number is 3) I have also attached another face set for reference to the emotions I am looking for.

Compensation: Feel free to DM me as I am not sure if that can be discussed in the thread.

Attachments

• SF_Actor3.png
    SF_Actor3.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 13
  • SF_Actor3.png
    SF_Actor3.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 16
  • SF_Actor3_4.png
    SF_Actor3_4.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 15
  • SF_Actor3_4_half.png
    SF_Actor3_4_half.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 18

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@HalestormXV I've removed the image of the emotions faceset as it is from a paid DLC pack. Please do not post images from paid products. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:
I guess I have no idea how to properly upload a custom font lmao. The menu fonts are too damn small.

Font_Size.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gamechanger