ShadeyDemon88

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK, so i have a few things that I've been looking for, the first of which is some kind of generator part to give a character vitiligo. I don't have a particular preference on what the vitiligo looks like, but something like a spot of different colored skin or something is approximately what I'm looking for. The other thing which i may or may not have to commission someone for is SV battlers for larger enemies like Darklord final, Goddess, Evil God, and the Archangel, Fallen Angel, and Butcher from the SF DLC. Please let me know if any of these things already exist or if you'd be willing to make them for me.Darklord-final.pngGoddess.pngEvil God.png

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Thank you.

This request is for MV.

Hiddenone has a SV battler of the Darklord.

ShadeyDemon88

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Resource Requests[/move]
This request is for MV.

Hiddenone has a SV battler of the Darklord.

Hiddenone has the original Darklord, not his Final form with the cyclops eye, waist mouth/tentcles, and larger wings. and sorry you had to move stuff, im still kinda new to posting stuff here

ShadeyDemon88

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I know the larger sv enemies are probably going to require a commission, but does anyone know if the vitiligo exists, or would anyone be willing to make a vitiligo generator part?

AlphaOmega

Alpha Ωmega Graphics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I know the larger sv enemies are probably going to require a commission, but does anyone know if the vitiligo exists, or would anyone be willing to make a vitiligo generator part?
I dont know enough about how to name it in the generator.. but i did this up quick... idk how it would look on a sprite or SV but face wise... this may work??? Youll have to name it the appropriate number order though if it does.
vitiligoFacemark_AlphaOmegaGraphics.pngvitiligomark_Face_AlphaOmegaGraphics.png

I have a cousin that has something like this... nice to see someone incorporating all variations of the human condition into their vision :)

ShadeyDemon88

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I dont know enough about how to name it in the generator.. but i did this up quick... idk how it would look on a sprite or SV but face wise... this may work??? Youll have to name it the appropriate number order though if it does.
View attachment 214119View attachment 214120

I have a cousin that has something like this... nice to see someone incorporating all variations of the human condition into their vision :)
This would probably work as a face piece, it'd be nice to have a sprite piece with it, but it's something to start with, thanks!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
My generator pack (can be found in the link slimmmeiske2 shared above) has another vitiligo option that may work for you. It comes with sprites and sv battler pieces too.
ex.png

ShadeyDemon88

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a specific place where i can put commissions on here?

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ShadeyDemon88
There is, but you need to reach about 30 posts or so first to unlock the Classifieds section

AlphaOmega

Alpha Ωmega Graphics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My generator pack (can be found in the link slimmmeiske2 shared above) has another vitiligo option that may work for you. It comes with sprites and sv battler pieces too.
View attachment 214152
WOW! that is much better than what I tried to do! Your work is so cool!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ngl i feel like im morbin out
I've made a lot of small changes and fixes over the past couple weeks without actually making any progress on my game...now I'm running out of things I want to change, and I'm terrified that I might have to start being productive again...the horror! D:
I made a mini devlog about the sprite animations I've been working on! You can read it by clicking here

applebuds-dreamtrotter.gif
What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosten