Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need some things for RPG Maker MV:

Gun Icons

More Icons

Horror Tileset

Sci-Fi Tileset

Post-Apoc Tileset

MLP Tileset and sprites (This is for a friend. He wants them for some "Cool, New game.")

More Generator Things (Modern, Horror, Wizard/Mage, ect.)

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Heads up, the chance of you seeing this get filled is very slim for three reasons.

1) It's very vague and the resource request section is usually for smaller, more direct requests than "I need things"

2) It's very broad - that's A LOT of things being requested in ONE REQUEST. Again, this board is better used for smaller, more direct requests.

3) That's a ton of stuff you're asking for. And entire tilesets? You'll be very hard pressed to see someone make all this stuff for you for free.

Food for thought. Maybe try breaking these requests up and also being more specific towards what you need.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hard pressed?  It's completely impossible and not allowed.  If you want full tilesets you need to recruit someone or hire someone.  Just be aware that tilesets cost thousands and people who can make them are rare and in high demand.  I'll leave this open just in case you're looking to find these things instead of having them made just for you.  For Icons you'll want to look at Avery's thread, she has a huge amount and if you're very nice about it she even takes requests.  I believe there's someone else in the MV resources section who's been making gun icons as well, though the style is a little different from the default.

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm willing to pay.

I am making a game that will possibly be published on steam and android.

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Plus.

Theses are just requests. They are only to be made if I pay or if someone has free time.

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Same with my other requests.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
BraydenPlays2003, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you want to add something and the last post in a topic is your own, simply edit that post.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you're paying that's a completely different section of the forums.  Either way, it's too big a request, it doesn't follow the rules of this sub forum, and you don't seem interested in people helping you find existing artwork.  Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?
Hopefully this gets fixed before release..
Where's this sudden heatwave come from? It's not even sunny, it's just hot. Hate it!
I'm slightly disappointed that the MZ codebase still uses core.js, managers.js, objects.js, scenes.js, sprites.js and windows.js instead of core/Bitmap.js, core/Graphics.js, managers/AudioManager.js, managers/DataManager.js, etc...
just a few more hours until the toughest, most pressure 72 hours of my life, wish me luck guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rate61