Spacer789

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way I can reset all actor's graphics to their default in a script call?

Last edited:

oooNUKEooo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
br portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can you explain the situation with more details?

Spacer789

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A script call I need in a common event. There's not much else to it other than being at least their sideview sprites. Looks like I made a typo though, meant to say reset all actor's graphics back to how they were in the editor.
can you explain the situation with more details?

Spacer789

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A script call I need in a common event. There's not much else to it other than being at least their sideview sprites. Looks like I made a typo though, meant to say reset all actor's graphics back to how they were in the editor.
I figured something out but it isn't so great, so I'd still like to do it with a single script call if possible.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dev be like: "I'll make the character goes amnesia so I could explain the world and the lore better and immersive to the players"
Whoever decided that the 5th area of Xenoblade 3 had to be THAT big and be explored in the manner it does needs to be shot. My OCD cannot leave a tiny shard of the map hidden and those controls can go right on and f*** themselves. -.-

/rant off
Raggon wrote on NoPatience's profile.
:kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cameron122