Spacer789

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way I can reset all actor's graphics to their default in a script call?

Last edited:

oooNUKEooo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
br portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can you explain the situation with more details?

Spacer789

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A script call I need in a common event. There's not much else to it other than being at least their sideview sprites. Looks like I made a typo though, meant to say reset all actor's graphics back to how they were in the editor.
can you explain the situation with more details?

Spacer789

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A script call I need in a common event. There's not much else to it other than being at least their sideview sprites. Looks like I made a typo though, meant to say reset all actor's graphics back to how they were in the editor.
I figured something out but it isn't so great, so I'd still like to do it with a single script call if possible.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_8_51_4.png
Both Mike and Ray here are in a "HYPE!" state after Mike uses "Wild Party", which also heals everyone. they'll do more damage and counter more often, but defense is lower along with hit rate.
WHEEL3.gif
Ooker spookers and fun attack mechanics! What a Friday!
Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.
I'm only missing 2 more bgms for my game but maaaaan, searching for these tracks is killing me. Can't find anything good to replace MZ's Theme 2 and Scene 5 I have as placeholders. Everything is too epic or too evil or too alarming. That 'scene 5' track in particular would fit nicely with my scene. Well, at least I finally figured what my last click-fest of a gameplay element will be like, so something positive :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxx042