Zakarijah

I love making maps!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
will I need a new activation key, or is there a way to just move everything to an external for the time being until it's done factory resetting?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
However you installed it the first time is how you can always install it. If you bought MV through Steam, you'll just reinstall Steam and reinstall MV. If you bought it here, you should have an e-mail that contains any activation information you need.

You should, obviously, move any projects/assets you want to keep. And if you have DLC that you didn't buy on Steam, it'll be easier to keep copies of that than to find e-mails and download them again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mediceneduar