R_Valkyrie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Description:
This here is my new Resident Evil styled menu system that has been reworked from scratch. Note that this does NOT come with a shooting system, only the means to equip weapons from the item menu and setting ammo variables to it.

Items can now exist as separate stacks and weapon items have been moved to the Weapons tab in the database. The menu has changed style and looks more like a blend between a Resident Evil menu and RPG Makers default menu, which allows for bigger icons in the new icon window. You can also have as many item slots as you want now, unlike the previous system that could only have up to 8.

However, I have removed certain aspects that I either deemed unnecessary or didn't have the patience to rework. For example, ammo types have been removed, so you can no longer make the Grenade Launcher as it is in the RE games.

Licenses and how to use is written within the script. This is NOT compatible with my previous RE scripts.

Screenshots:
screen1.pngscreen2.pngscreen3.png

Demo:
Old version - MediaFire rar

The 500+ sound effects from the previous system as a separate rar file:
Resident Evil sound effects

Edit:
I wasn't completely satisfied with the look of the menu, so I remade it a little and added some extra things along with bug fixes.
remade_menu.png

Below is the demo for this more stylish version. The old one it is still available if you prefer it.
New version - MediaFire rar

Edit 2:
Noticed that the "select key item" option didn't work properly, so I fixed it on both versions and added a feature to use items from the menu that activates common events in the new version. Check out the notetag <key_item: A, B>

Edit 3:
Very minor updates.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And today we got some insides maps from the town i posted last time.

Map044.png
Map045.png
Map046.png
Map047.png Map048.png Map049.png Map050.png
So a big bug that was on a glue trap at home is now magically not on the glue trap. This feeling of terror I'm experiencing could be a fun thing to put in my game project (not the IGMC one).
Hoping that Unite has a character generator with black hairs/lips and other features.. it is such a pain making characters without these...
Today is my dad's birthday! And he's still going strong in his retirement days!
Ooh a plugin for exactly what I was looking for... DEAD LINK. DEAD LINKS EVERYWHERE.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alerin