Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have managed to create a system that copy and pastes PNGs whist the game is running for effects I have coded successfully,
now what I would now like to do is resize those PNGs.

Any advise between Canvus and Pixi to make this happen?

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
What do you mean by added PNG's?
Are you loading the PNG as a texture into a pixi object?
If so, the PIXI.Graphics object you create will have
.scale.set(x, y) function.

Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@standardplayer well original no I wasn't using this method, I did try it at one point but then couldn't convert the pixi object back into a PNG. Do you know how to do that?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Indsh I suggest you study some of the mapshot plugins that create a picture from the map data.
those have to write the data as png files to the HDD, and that means they contain functions on how to create a PNG from data.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inkdrips