OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there dudes. I present to you a screenshot of my problem.

As you can see, the text is a bit big for some of these options. The dumb question of the day then, is how would I go about fixing this? Once again, thanks in advance.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi!
If you really want to resize the text, you can use yanfly engine core for reduce the font size.
But if you want only to reduce for the options, i'sure there are a line in the code to just alter the number.
But I think the size is good. But you have to center the word better in each option. As soon as I get in the computer I try to show you(if you can't solve it by yorself)!

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Inside drawEvent of the window (you can find the window constructor if you use Yami's WindowIdentifier plugin) there's a drawItem function holding drawText method. drawText holds these parameters:
text, x, y, width, align

so you'd be decreasing the width parameter.

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll have to look that up when I get back to the P.C.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure, take your time. It's your project afterall :p :D

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't have Yami's WindowIdentifier plugin, so where can I find it?

Edit: Ok. I think that you're going to have to explain this better, dude. Should I go into the plugin parameters to change this, and where should I be going?

Further edits: I managed to find the width options in the plugin manager, so I moved the text a bit. This makes it a little cleaner. But I think I need to do a bit more.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowned_gaming_youtube