CharismaticGamer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok so heres the problem :/ I'm trying to make a game and the progress is going splendid. I'm doing it in this resolution Graphics.resize_screen(480, 272) . The only problem I have is making the menu fit. I realize this was a problem when I was trying to change my weapon. I couldn't see it. So i thought it was a problem with a script im using or something. But no it isn't. Its the size of the menu that is TOO big for the game resolution (480, 272). So i'm wondering how I can make this fit for my resolution so i can see everything on the menu. How can I do this. Can you guys help me? Its there a script where the menu window changes base on resolution or no? Please help. I have a deadline for this :c Thank you.

(Btw, Why does the coins/currency/Gold look like a rectangle and not a "G" and where can I change that?

Here are some pictures of how the menu looks right now:

Capture.PNG

Main Menu Equipment.PNG

Main Menu Items.PNG

Main Menu Status.PNG

Main Menu.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

The G being displayed incorrectly is because of the font you're using, which may be set in one of the scripts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bazza1234