Resizing the menu?

Discussion in 'RGSSx Script Support' started by CharismaticGamer, Mar 14, 2016.

1. CharismaticGamer

CharismaticGamer Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Ok so heres the problem :/ I'm trying to make a game and the progress is going splendid. I'm doing it in this resolution Graphics.resize_screen(480, 272) . The only problem I have is making the menu fit. I realize this was a problem when I was trying to change my weapon. I couldn't see it. So i thought it was a problem with a script im using or something. But no it isn't. Its the size of the menu that is TOO big for the game resolution (480, 272). So i'm wondering how I can make this fit for my resolution so i can see everything on the menu. How can I do this. Can you guys help me? Its there a script where the menu window changes base on resolution or no? Please help. I have a deadline for this :c Thank you.

(Btw, Why does the coins/currency/Gold look like a rectangle and not a "G" and where can I change that?

Here are some pictures of how the menu looks right now:

Capture.PNG

Main Menu Equipment.PNG

Main Menu Items.PNG

Main Menu Status.PNG

Main Menu.PNG

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2016
  2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

The G being displayed incorrectly is because of the font you're using, which may be set in one of the scripts.