white90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Guys i realy need help i cant figure out that big problem that block my develop on web.
I try a ton of resolution plugin but no one work, let me explain :ù

My game use interactive paralaxes grapihc with 1920x1080. Like a point & click
When i deploy it for web whatever i did it dont fit in the web window, the window size option dont change the situation.

I need something like the window size but either can be work on broswer playing

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Helo!
I didn't quite understand, from what I understand the game's "Canvas" if it's window height responsive, maybe the problem is with the way parallax was used.

If you can, make a video with OBS to better explain your question.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you have several plugins changing screen size, then only the last change will count.

and there are several plugins who do the resize as a side-function in addition to their main function, so this is rather likely if you have a number of plugins.

other than that it might depend on what combination of plugins you're using for parallax - by default it can be done in a simple form without any plugin, but for advanced overlays or to simplify and reduce the options for passabilities you'll need plugins.

white90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok take a look

Dont take count of what im trying to wrote in the end

if you have several plugins changing screen size, then only the last change will count.

and there are several plugins who do the resize as a side-function in addition to their main function, so this is rather likely if you have a number of plugins.

other than that it might depend on what combination of plugins you're using for parallax - by default it can be done in a simple form without any plugin, but for advanced overlays or to simplify and reduce the options for passabilities you'll need plugins.
I am trying different plugin but only one by one. And i didn't use plugin for paralax
im set it on map propietes and enlarge the map size for make it fit

Last edited:

white90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Helo!
I didn't quite understand, from what I understand the game's "Canvas" if it's window height responsive, maybe the problem is with the way parallax was used.

If you can, make a video with OBS to better explain your question.
i post the video upper

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@white90, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you want to quote multiple people, you can use the +Quote button, or just tag them in your reply without actually quoting them.

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
i post the video upper
Sorry, I only come home at night, no need to change the subject. ;)
I received the notifications, just ask for a little patience please. :cutesmile:

About your problem, hit the [F3] key of your browser and it will be responsive. :LZScheeze:

Tip: You don't need to "deploy" your project, go to Gioco -> Apri cartella to find the index.html.

See the RPG Maker manual:
RPG Maker MV > Playing Your Game

Last edited:

white90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, I only come home at night, no need to change the subject. ;)
I received the notifications, just ask for a little patience please. :cutesmile:

About your problem, hit the [F3] key of your browser and it will be responsive. :LZScheeze:

Tip: You don't need to "deploy" your project, go to Gioco -> Apri cartella to find the index.html.

See the RPG Maker manual:
RPG Maker MV > Playing Your Game
:o:LZYshock: ok its a good one... but i need to publish it in indiexpo.net and if a guy enter in this.. well i dont think he understand what to do... there is a way for make this automatic or something ?
or i have to put a MSG Hit F3 xD and if someone is going to play it with a mobile or an ipad.. ?

Very Thanks anyway for help

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Tip -> 1080 is not divisible by 48, it will fractionate the number if you are interested in knowing.

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Not according to my tests, but it's because of the pattern, each block is 48x48 pixels.
If the map has 44x22 (blocks) the total resolution will be 1920x1056 pixels.

white90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not according to my tests, but it's because of the pattern, each block is 48x48 pixels.
If the map has 44x22 (blocks) the total resolution will be 1920x1056 pixels.
ah ok it not fit perfect i can manage it with patience

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hmm... Game has 91 views, 25 downloads, 5 reviews and netted me 7 additional followers. Meanwhile the image I posted just yesterday on Imgur to showcase it has 45,197 views. Interesting, I think I have a new advertising idea. Also Twitter? The post got 16 retweets, 20 likes, and 1,683 views.... And a whole 3 hits to my game, completely valueless. I am glad I did this game jam, this information is quite valuable.
We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D
Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycology