Resolution windows adjusting?

Bogsy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
While I love the fact the new RpgMaker (finally) breaks the default resolution, the really wide windows sort of bother me.

Anyway to shrink the size within the blue lines? It's fine if it's only just the top. I sort of need the bottom retained.

I'm using Yanfly Core if anyone asks for plugins sake.

9r230Lv.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hmm, what resolution are you using? my guess would be that lowering the resolution gets you closer to the center hence shrinking within the blue lines. The blue lines though looks like a driver problem though.

Bogsy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Oh no,  the blue lines were there to mark where I want the window sizes to be.

I still want the game retain at 720p.

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh, terribly my bad :( I have a found a plugin to change the battle window's positions but I think it'd be a bit painful to work with, as I think it was meant for the default res (and windows's pos have to be done manually). Here it is.

Bogsy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Oh wow, this fixed everything! Thanks so much!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oBUSo