[Resolved] I need the Game in Spanish.

MegaBlack

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[Resolved] I'm creating a new game for someone,but that person is Spanish but the RPGMaker MV is in English,can I change the language so the game is in Spanish? I REALLY need help this is important.

Last edited:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please use meaningful thread titles. EVERYONE who posts here "needs a little help" - it would not be hared to indicate, in your title, what you need help with.

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'm not sure a better title clarifies much, to be fair... Are you wanting RPG Maker MV to be in Spanish, or the game you're making to be in Spanish?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes and no - you can change the editor to spanish and after that all new projects will be in spanish, but you cannot change existing game projects - those need to be translated manually.

If you have the steam version installed, simpy change the language in the steam properties of the editor.

If you're using a standalone installation, then the process is different and described in one of the older RMMV Update topics (sorry, don't know it, you'll have to search for yourself).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).
Start of semester today. This is going to be a long one.
Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeniera