gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Something i have noticed is that in the CCEX when you select body type, and then the clothing you want for the character the player creates, the clothing in the player avatar does not allow for the smaller female frame (body base) in some or the larger frame (body base) in others. I would like to have two sets of clothing for each frame (possibly two pools of face shapes as well depending on the body type but that's not as important) Can anyone help me with modifying the script to allow for this? I would want to have two folders in clothing, body type 1 and body type 2 or male/female for easier naming.

Htlaets

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure what the question is here. If you just want to add different categories, all you have to do is add additional folders in the SRD CCEX image folder and then add the folder names in the plugin-manager SRD_CCEX section under layers and order. In order for this to be compatible with color changes I think you have to add the categories to cc-info.sumrndmdde in the data folder.

If you want to change the dynamic actors plugin to choose clothing based on body type, I did make an edit that allows you to put a variable call in the notetag, so you'd save the body type as a variable and extend the names of the different types of parts for different bodies with whatever that variable is.

If you want to change how the CCEX menu itself displays based on body type select? I dunno. For my game I don't use the menu itself, but rather the script commands you can get from the logs with variable calls, so that I can change the actor via event rather than letting the player pick from everything.

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I reviewed the Dynamic actors plugin, and while that does give me the ability to change the clothing display type based through items themselves via note tags, it does not change the way it displays in the creator. (see SS)
What im looking for it to do is going to be through the actual selector screen. I want it that if they select one body type.. the clothing for the portraits changes to the specific one to fit that body type in the portrait.Annotation 2020-07-23 083618.png

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Admin can close this. I commissioned a patch to make it work how i want for the project intended.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.
All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mezzy