Resource Blacklist - The resources you should definitly not use

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
The only French site I see and THEY have to be pirates. M*RD*~!

Taireaah

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is good information to have. Thank you for compiling this list!

runsy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Original Credits according to Hanzo: akuzino-ihcikie, Venetia

contains mostly ripped stuff from this screen of 2009 (with a clear statement that the resources are not free to use):

http://onizzuka.deviantart.com/art/Shinra-mansion-112086087

ERROR!

Onnizuka claims it's his job. Moreover, look at the comments, when asked to release the textures for free, he says no, they are created by him for his game. Then in another comment, he says that they are all textures except maybe the roof, which vaguely remembers having edited it, but doesn't say whose.

This author has other works for his game, in another showcase he says that the textures are from "The Inquisitor". I look for them and it's in RPG Palace.

I look at the works of the Inquisitor and I see that there are the textures that Onizzuka claims as his from Shinra-mansion! And they are Opensource! He has simply re-created them.

Proof:

RPG-PALACE
All RPG Maker XP Tilesets Combined.
Author: The Inquisitor (http://rpg-palace.com/users/theinquisitor)

Onizzuka has lied! But even RPG Palace lies, because it says (and collects) that they are Open Source. But The Inquisitor in another thread says yes, but for commercial use no, that he has to be paid, and mark a price list. LOL.

In short: 6 actors and none of them are telling the truth.

TheGameAfter

I'm here to help and to learn!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Onizzuka has lied! But even RPG Palace lies, because it says (and collects) that they are Open Source. But The Inquisitor in another thread says yes, but for commercial use no, that he has to be paid, and mark a price list. LOL.

In short: 6 actors and none of them are telling the truth.
I don't know... It is possible he didn't know for sure is free until later, or he changes the rules for these tiles later to be free, after all, he himself put those tiles in the XP TILES in the 'Download section of his site! and there he writes they are an open-source! and he himself said it's 'open-source'! therefor is no reason to not use them, I only talking about the tiles included in the open-source n the RPG Palace site, not other art the Onizzuka claim. please fix me if I'm wrong, but this is how I see it.

Thanks for posting that some Onizzuka claim art is basically from this site, I have them both but never look into it since I never use it, lately, I was looking for good XP tiles, not sure yet if I use them but better to know before.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just imagine, MZ got released while still on summer sale and they decided to discount their game. lol.
Now that I found an accessible composing software, all the melodies that only lived inside my head so far can come to life. I LOVE this.
Akemi14 wrote on Archeia's profile.
I'm sorry about my mistake of not messaging you about posting in Games in Development Rules and Guidelines. I'm still new on this forum but using RPG Maker for 3 years. Well it is in English language. Well, I just want to explained about the game and show them the demo. I promised, there is no inappropriate contain because I don't like that. What should I do?
Magic numbers are the devil.
So I was explaining to someone today that Magic (the Gathering) has advertised itself as a Trading Card Game (TCG) and a Collectable Card Game (CCG), but never a playing card game. Playing cards are what they use for stuff like Poker or Black Jack. So by playing Magic with the cards, they were in fact doing it wrong, and me trading the cards is a correct usage. :popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uoxaufwu