AeroFunk80

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So... I'm looking to purchase some tilesets off the site, and I've looked and looked. Can't find anything regarding this. On some resources, it has small icons below "Optimized for RMMV only" etc.

I'm a little thrown off by "Commercial Use Maker Only..." The way it's worded... it's OK to use for commercial games, but then there's a small dollar sign crossed out... so does that mean it's not for commercial games? I just want to make sure before I purchase anything.

Thanks for the help.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
This was asked recently and answered here.
But to reiterate: if it says "Commercial Use Maker only", it means you can use it for commercial games made in RPG Maker/VN Maker.

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you are trying to make progress in your game. But something is stopping your motivation. Like come on mind! Let me do what I want! :<
Tfw everyone is trying their hardest to brainstorm about unique ideas and game mechanics, here I am just going: "How am I gonna event conversations with busts" everyday. :kaoswt2:
Comedy is third person, tragedy is first person.
Man. A historic 130 year old church nearby had all of its windows broken out with bricks last night. Such a shame, it wasn't generic stained glass patterns either but had beautifully crafted murals depicting various parts of the gospels.
The Steam Summer Sale's been treating me nicely. Now if only game sales were always this good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Menor