RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
An update has been made to the Japanese Anime Voices:Male Character Series Vol.1 to Vol.9. (9 DLCs) to fix some issues and to add plug and play with the "Battlevoice" plug-in for MV/MZ.

• MV/MZ files on Steam have been switched. (Only Vol 9 is currently released on MZ)
  • Degica Shop and Tkool store files also switched.
  • Updated for compatibility with "Battlevoice" plugin
  • MV and MZ Sample Project added to each voice folder

For Steam purchases, the update should be automatic. For Degica Shop purchases, please redownload from your email for the latest version.

VitaliaDi

Jedi Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't find the resources in my MV assets. (I looked in the DLC files maybe I'm not finding the particular folder in my program files) I also don't have an update queued either.

Is there a particular place to find these assets? Are they usable as SE or are they only for this "Battlevoice" plugin?

Or maybe I need to buy it elsewhere then add it to my files?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gh05tinblack