RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
An update has been made to the Japanese Anime Voices:Male Character Series Vol.1 to Vol.9. (9 DLCs) to fix some issues and to add plug and play with the "Battlevoice" plug-in for MV/MZ.

• MV/MZ files on Steam have been switched. (Only Vol 9 is currently released on MZ)
  • Degica Shop and Tkool store files also switched.
  • Updated for compatibility with "Battlevoice" plugin
  • MV and MZ Sample Project added to each voice folder

For Steam purchases, the update should be automatic. For Degica Shop purchases, please redownload from your email for the latest version.

VitaliaDi

Jedi Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't find the resources in my MV assets. (I looked in the DLC files maybe I'm not finding the particular folder in my program files) I also don't have an update queued either.

Is there a particular place to find these assets? Are they usable as SE or are they only for this "Battlevoice" plugin?

Or maybe I need to buy it elsewhere then add it to my files?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I feel so dumb I forgot to set parameters and thought the plugin wasn't working
I can come up with all of the magic skills in the world, but I can hardly think of creative physical weapon skills within the JRPG realm. One of those ones....
It's time for episode 19 of our Make a Cliff Map in RPG Maker MZ... I mean, Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ! Today we're working on our cliff map again. Let's see if we can finish it this time!

A side story is almost getting into the next stage. Almost everything in this game has real-life references.
unfinishedbuildingwip1.jpg
Everyday life is full of absurdity. This is just a reflection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinsel2