slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm getting a 'Not Found' when I click on the link. Is the spotlight not live yet?

The XP RTP is still the best RTP out there and the various remasters it's gotten by the community continues to prove that. Just look at the sheer number of different trees it had.
Anyway, Ebanyle did an amazing job. :D

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is the page being slow publishing to the site or something? The link gets a 404.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Until the spotlight is avaiable, you can already have a look at the MZ conversion I made for those amazing trees:

and of course the thread as well:

Make sure to leave Ebanyle a motivational comment, I for myself cannot wait to see more of that work ;3

Ebanyle

what
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh, that's great great great! Awesome! For some time I thought about doubling the size of the originals sprites so when I paint it over it can be properly ported to MV too. Perhaps I will start doing this on the next ones...
Anyway, that's awesome, thank you :kaoluv:

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Should work now, it was scheduled in the blog and when I logged in, the blog was just like "Failed to Post" with no actual explanation of why :|

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally done with the school project, here's the raw video of it. o_O :smile:
Can February March? No, but April May.
Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity. My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity.

SnJj_O.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Parkji