Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Link is missing!
EDIT: Working Fine! Just too quick on the draw.

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Link for list of plugins leads to "Oops! We ran into some problems."- Link was working fine at the time posted.

I think it has something to do with how forums continuously updates. Url digits changes, not consistent for post or thread search.

Last edited:

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Link for list of plugins leads to "Oops! We ran into some problems."- Link was working fine at the time posted.

I think it has something to do with how forums continuously updates. Url digits changes, not consistent for post or thread search.
...yeah it doesn't work, I had intended to remove the link entirely but somehow it is there still.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
One of my favorite plugin creators. Whenever I'm making a game (or trying to) Galv's plugins are always a must have. Thank you for all you've done!

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I agree with Candacis. Galv has some really useful and unique plugins - very happy to see him updating his plugins for MZ!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasasewamobilbali