Resources(as in other resources)

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
One thing that I get trouble in when making a game, is listing a bunch of resources. I'm mainly talking about stuff that you would mine for, or go farming for in some games.

What are some resources that you all have noticed a lot in various games? Also, what resources would you like to see more of, or if they haven't been seen in games, what would you like to see in games for resources? This can range from things you can mine out of rocks, to you going hunting for food.

Wrath21

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well it depends on what type of game you are playing I guess. If you could give me more detail I would be happy to try help ^^

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've moved this thread to General Discussion. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry Sharm! Wasnt sure where to post it.

Wrath, its anything really. I mean, its not just for me also, it could be for anyone needing help with ideas to add to a game. But more specific, it could be like ores or gems, or maybe someone wants like different types of plants in the game for alch. It could be a weapon type they havent really seen in a game, or rarely ever see.

It could be ones they want added into and see in a game, or it could be stuff that you regularly see in games, like Iron Ingots or Leather Helm. It could be anything really.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been playing through Skies of Arcadia again, and it really makes me wanna see someone try to implement how ship battles were done in the game into RPG Maker (or really just in general).
split.png
split view of both versions of the pocket city you traverse through. there's differences like areas only being accessible in one version of Autumn Bay. or events that only happen in one or the other.
theortically if there were a developer who spied on people's game playthroughs and changed things in real time to make it harder for them, what might be said game developer's motivation?
Hi everyone! Enjoying this nice long weekend. How are you all doing? :)
I just successfully tested having events check if specific actors are in a particular party slot and then changing image to match. This will let me make scenes take into account who is in the party at the time and arrange them accordingly - this is important since I'll have extra actors beyond current party. The script used is the same from MV and is compatible with my current core plugin setup in MZ. Thank goodness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yung_DemonxSlayer