Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow!! Making great progress, Thomas!! ^_^ It's great to know that you're starting to make and edit bust portraits!! :) Would love to see more from you!! xD

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Thomas Smith Unless there is an enormous difference in the content (Avery's thread for Ace, her thread for MV and her icons thread come to mind as an example of that) people do not have multiple threads for resources.

Please include these in your other thread - in a separate spoiler if you want to keep them distinct - and when you have done so, Report this post so that this thread can be closed.

Thank you.

Tamsyn548

️‍⚧️ Proudly trans! ️‍⚧️ (she/her)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Thomas Smith Unless there is an enormous difference in the content (Avery's thread for Ace, her thread for MV and her icons thread come to mind as an example of that) people do not have multiple threads for resources.

Please include these in your other thread - in a separate spoiler if you want to keep them distinct - and when you have done so, Report this post so that this thread can be closed.

Thank you.
Alright I have done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on plugins to make it easier to incorporate Persona 3's Once More batsys into MV games. One makes it so you can have states automatically applied to the target and/or user when their hit crits or targets a weakness... I could use testers for it, though. Maybe I'll make a thread in the JS Plugins In Development board about it?
Whenever I'm feeling down I like to watch Bardic Inspiration by Deerstalker Pictures
on youtube. Because 'my mockery is Vicious.' It's funny and catchy like the flu.
Knew this hurricane was coming for me, because it got my name on it! See you humans and non-humans in a few days if not a few weeks. Now go work on yo games!
ScreenShot_9_27_2022_6_54_39.png
New enemy finished today... Century Owl.
bandicam 2022-09-27 22-40-47-956.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpion0