TSNeko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I need resources for free use (commercial and non-commercial) of apocalyptic style, be they zombies, graphic resources (like blood etc) among others.
It's for my project (My 1st project) that deals with a mutation viruz. Thank you.

XIIIthHarbinger

Part Time Super Villain
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can't say that I know of anyone who has made free zombie assets of any size,

However, you might want to take a look at the Pop Horror assets, as they are pretty much ideal for this genre of game.

TSNeko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, I'm going to look for them (the forum is still not used very well)

However, you might want to take a look at the Pop Horror assets, as they are pretty much ideal for this genre of game.

Nightblade50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Those aren't free...

XIIIthHarbinger

Part Time Super Villain
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those aren't free...

I never claimed they were; hence my referencing the difference between free assets I wasn't aware of anyone making, before mentioning Pop Horror assets.

However, given the choice between a free but not what you're looking for, & setting aside some money for something ideal, the later usually yields the better result.

Personally, I can make Zombie sprites & faces by modifying the base assets, I could probably even make some zombie side view battlers based off of the actor side view battlers with a little trial & error. & I would still probably go with the Pop Horror assets, to at least use as a placeholder, as well as to use as a reference for what I would create.

As Zombie games are essentially the primary reason for the assets existence in the first place.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]Resource Requests[/move]

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A side story is almost getting into the next stage. Almost everything in this game has real-life references.
unfinishedbuildingwip1.jpg
Everyday life is full of absurdity. This is just a reflection.
TFW you discover how the script batching works in VNMaker... after you've had the program for almost 3 years.
hAx6iQ3.gif

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Belphegor