Crowndemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
No, you would not be able to do that.

It doesn't matter that you're not selling the tiles/edits directly, it's a commercial transaction -- which means you can't sell, re-distribute, sub-license or transfer the RTP material along with it.

In addition, it looks like an attempt to bend the rules and profit from selling the tiles without EB's permission - which is not a good idea.
Ok... so how shall I compress the game without people getting the tiles I use in my game? (To not include the rtp still gives them the images of the tiles)

Is it the enigma virtural box that shall be used then without releasing the tiles because your programming makes the standard way impossible avoding it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
You would encrypt the game. :)

There's no native MV encryption yet, though the developers are working on it and will share a future encryption update. So, if your game is complete before then, you can use another encryption software (ex. Enigma Encryption software) or check if someone has an encryption plug-in written up.

Crowndemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
You would encrypt the game. :)

There's no native MV encryption yet, though the developers are working on it and will share a future encryption update. So, if your game is complete before then, you can use another encryption software (ex. Enigma Encryption software) or check if someone has an encryption plug-in written up.
So, problrem solved we will use the enigma box, and then the comunity wont get them tiles, everyone wins, especially us :D (It felt good to not needed to give away 4 month's of hard work)

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purboy