Resources needed for a light beam puzzle (RPG Maker MV)

Phil32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, all. Looking for someone to help create a resource/sprite sheet, if at all possible.

Resource Type: Character (technically an object sprite sheet)

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV RTP

Description: Looking for narrow beams of light that will be used for a light beam puzzle a la The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time's Spirit Temple. I need beams that not only go vertical (up and down) but also horizontal (left to right) as well. I would like it so I can put multiple sprites together for one continuous beam of light that connects between "mirrors" of sorts.

I'd also like reflectors/mirrors made as well, ones that will reflect the beams of light and show that they are doing so even when they're turned at an angle, so the light beams show they are "bouncing" off and being reflected on the mirrors.

Thus, I need eight mirrors (one facing east, west, south, north, NW, SW, SE, NE) and two beams of light (one going up and down, the other going left and right).

I have tried to come up with some art myself, but I've been on a long hiatus from RPG Maker MV artmaking, so I'm very rusty, as you can see by how disconnected the beams of light I made are. Plus, I was never good at making atypical sprites like this.

BeamExample.png

I hope my request is clear enough, but if not, please let me know and I'll be happy to further clarify!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have made such mirrors, they can be found here:

Phil32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much, @Avery! Those will work splendidly! (Writes your name down to give you proper credit in my game.)
Now to just figure out the beams of light and how to make those properly or get help to make those properly. :)

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
A tip, so that the light beams do not get these cuts, put an exclamation point in front of the file name, sample:
!beams.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.
Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimproringtones