I'm confined to bed until tomorrow, so I figure now's as good a time as any to write some feedback~
Music & Sounds:
- Avery: Lovely stuff - I’m so used to seeing icons from you that the battlers and busts are a really nice for a change. And, of course, the icons look great as well (I’m really loving the Irish-themed ones). Keep up the awesome work!
- Buki: D’AWWWW - those battlers are so cute!!! The icons look really nice, too (it’s nice to see the big icons getting more love).
- Candacis: You have a really nice mix of characters and tiles this month! All of the nature tiles look great, and I really like how that fire came out. The characters have a really nice variety to them, and I like how they fit with the outdoorsy theme.
- Caz: These tiles came out great! They’ve got a nice simplicity in their colors and shape, which really give off a “pub” vibe.
- Chaos Avian: Very nice! I really like how clean all of the lines are, and how the blank eyes give both of them a very mysterious feel~
- Matseb: My word… I’m never not impressed by how much artwork you manage to make, lol. I’m not sure what it is about the design exactly, but I especially love the way that rock golem came out.
- Palladinthug: Really gorgeous work this month! That Bonkers sprite came out adorable, and I really love how the starwash graphics came out. The colors on those look wonderful!
- Slimmmeiske: I love how that elvish sprite came out, and the icons are really nice! On that rainbow egg, I think the lines between the colors stick out just a bit too much for my taste, but the color choices themselves are lovely~
- Thalzon: Ack! I love these themed battlers! That cauldron is all sorts of adorable, and that second rainbow’s expression is just the best. xD
- Hiddenone: I’m really loving the eggs and chicken coop, and THOSE CHICKENS ARE SO CUTE ;U;
- Raider: No ninjas??? But I like ninjas! Ahahaha, you’ve got some really nice stuff here, and I especially like the knife stuck in the stump.
- There’s some seriously nice stuff in here, and I love how many of you manage to connect to each other’s work. I really appreciate how that extra effort makes all of the work easier to use together and show off.
- DesperateMeasurez: Highland Castle: I love how foreboding this piece is - it makes me feel like I’m coming upon the aftermath of a battle scene. Lurking Evil: I think, of the three, this piece is my personal favorite. I love the mysterious/doomed feeling it gives off, and the piano here sounds really nice. Under Siege!: I could picture this as either a dramatic theme, or a battle theme of sorts. It has a really nice balance of being dramatic without being in one’s face.
- Meg: Bad, Bad Friends: Software troubles or not, you totally rocked this piece! I could imagine this being anything from a theme for wandering around to an ending theme, and I really love when a piece is that versatile.
- Blinn: Delirium: O_O. Oh my. I really enjoy how mysterious this sound ended up, though it scared me because my volume was up too high. xD Laser Beam: Pew pew! Simple, effective, I like it! Magic Spell 1: This would make a really nice sound for a light or healing spell!
- Soundray: I really like the majority of these pieces, though several of them I find myself unable to connect back to their title. I guarantee I’d like them way more if I was a bigger fan of guitars, but they’re just not my cup of tea ^^
- Fomar: Unfortunately I can’t test the script out at the moment because of laptop troubles, but what I’ve read of the script sounds really neat! I like the idea of being able to pick your own party from the start.
Last edited by a moderator: