ReStaff Birthday Bash and February 2014!

Do you watch ReStaff preview vids?

• Yes

Votes: 76 53.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 16.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 43 30.3%

• Total voters

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Retired Villain)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I could do more badges like this in future if it would coerce people into giving us feedback? I mean, you don't have to be cray like Dalph and give a paragraph for each person, but just a little bit of semi-detailed feedback would make you awesome enough to qualify? And everyone can see what an awesome person you are, look at all those shiny badges~! 

Give us your thoughts, we need to know what you guys are into and how to push your buttons, haha. :<
That would be just a good bloke, to be top you have to be really awesome and insane...you have to comment on everything! :o

But it's a great idea, I second this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
*Wonders what he can do to earn his tea* :3

Reactions: Caz

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to think up what I could for for tiered badges. Maybe some biscuits.. or SCONES! <3

Top tier insanity difficulty badge, crazy level Dalph-style feedback for 12 months solid should be a cream tea and an IOU for a real life cream tea from Caz.

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm trying to think up what I could for for tiered badges. Maybe some biscuits.. or SCONES! <3

Top tier insanity difficulty badge, crazy level Dalph-style feedback for 12 months solid should be a cream tea and an IOU for a real life cream tea from Caz.
If somebody actually did that much feedback for every person who releases for that long.  I would buy them a steam game for being awesome, I'm not even joking haha.

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You thought I was joking about the irl scones and tea? XD

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Retired Villain)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV

http://www.2fuer1-citycard.de/bildergalerie/crazy_tea1.png

If somebody actually did that much feedback for every person who releases for that long.  I would buy them a steam game for being awesome, I'm not even joking haha.
Man, just prepare your money then, because I'm gonna do that at every ReStaff from now on. XD

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You thought I was joking about the irl scones and tea? XD
Nope, I would never doubt a word of a knight Cazcelot!

Man, just prepare your money then, because I'm gonna do that at every ReStaff from now on. XD

Prepare your steam wishlist and your carpal tunnel then!

Zane

Food for thought
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
US English
Primarily Uses
Just wondering the stuff I sent in, was it too late in the month and is being held till may's restaff? =)

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just wondering the stuff I sent in, was it too late in the month and is being held till may's restaff? =)
Yes, it's going to be in the March through May Restaff. 

Victor Sena

Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Error in Mirror Link in Mediafire. :/

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
still the same problem, just shows the mediafire home page

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Until we fix the issue with Mediafire, just use the mediafire straight link for now.

The mirror link is updated with a new link thanks to EvilEagles :D

Deleted

The Champion of Uncertainty :D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I could do more badges like this in future if it would coerce people into giving us feedback? I mean, you don't have to be cray like Dalph and give a paragraph for each person, but just a little bit of semi-detailed feedback would make you awesome enough to qualify? And everyone can see what an awesome person you are, look at all those shiny badges~! 

Give us your thoughts, we need to know what you guys are into and how to push your buttons, haha. :<
Caz, you should definitely make more badges like that Top Bloke one as it's awesome! Would love to earn one myself some time.  :D

@Caz:

I know...I know...and I'm also handsome IRL! XD

I hope you won't mind if I add your gorgeous cup of tea in my signature.

Jokes aside now, thanks for the kind words everyone, I'm currently updating my previous post to add scripting feedback too.

I'll repeat myself now (this is referred to the regular users):

Guys, be kind, be awesome and give feedback to the Resource Staff.

Those cool fellows have spent a lot of time in making those resources (a lot of time only spent for you and not for themselves!) and it would be a pleasure for them if you'll show your appreciation.

Give feedback, give praises, give constructive criticism and suggestions for the next ReStaff, give whatever the hell you want, but give!

Talk about the freakin' awesome materials and what you like\dislike about them! Test them in the tool!

It took me around 2-3 hours to test everything, it's basically nothing if you consider how much time those guys of the Restaff have spent for creating the resources.

We have guys like Scythuz here, who has spent a lot more than 30 hours for creating 10 tracks and sharing them for free! Seriously, that's amazing! Or Archeia who manages to do more than 10 awesome things at the same time without getting crazy (she even tolerate all my crap on Skype, that's admirable!). To not count everyone else efforts too!

Seriously, what are a couple of hours of your time? Just take your time and appreciate those gifts, I'm not asking you to comment on everything, but neither to press the ignore button.
Dalph, you really are a Top Bloke. You really do deserve that badge my friend.  :)

Scythuz, that's a cool incentive, but careful to many people don't actually take you up on your offer as you might find yourself having to sell your house to pay off your steam debt. :p

Well done everyone for making this forum such a cool place.

Also, started working on my next sprite to donate to the next Restaff should be finished soon hopefully. I'm pretty proud of this one and think it's one of the best I've made so far.  BD

JohnnyR

Dungeon Master
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
dayum.. Why am I always late for everything..? I should have seen this days ago!

Anyways, congratulations everyone!!! This month's release looks really amazing!!! I liked the way the file was organized too, so whoever organized that thing, thanks and congrats!

@Ocean: Your icons look gorgeous!! That black jacket/armor one is EXACTLY what I was looking for, Thanks a lot!

@Scythuz: Your songs are really amazing! I loved "Angelic as Ralph Battle Theme", the Heavy Guitar in the middle of the song made me think of Metallica! Great riff you got there! xD

@Kairi: Your remix of XP's Theme 04 was lovely! Good job there!

@Archeia: Never thought I'd see you in that music folder! You and DJDarkX made a really good song! (Oh and your icons are amazing!! <3)

Otaku

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
loopk wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
loopk wrote on Avery's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsuruharaYuki