Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
@oriceles, I think you got the angle wrong because he was drawn like he was sitting down and albeit looking up. So I guess what you're saying is that you wanted it to be more on a normal pose than a neck surgery. <_<;

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
I don't know if I'm allowed to post this... but well, this is the neck surgery that I did
As long as you keep the direct resource within this forum, we don't mind. :>

I edited the edit a lil here. '3' It wasn't bad, but made a small mod to get neck/shoulderline a bit more fluent and cleaned very lil. The pose is not perfect in this either, but I figured if you preferred him facing other direction why not.

Happy to see plans for using our lil babies!

Oriceles

0 + a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@oriceles, I think you got the angle wrong because he was drawn like he was sitting down and albeit looking up. So I guess what you're saying is that you wanted it to be more on a normal pose than a neck surgery. <_<;
Ups xD anyway I call neck surgery what I did on photoshop to correct the position to my liking hahahaha

As long as you keep the direct resource within this forum, we don't mind. :>

I edited the edit a lil here. '3' It wasn't bad, but made a small mod to get neck/shoulderline a bit more fluent and cleaned very lil. The pose is not perfect in this either, but I figured if you preferred him facing other direction why not.

Happy to see plans for using our lil babies!
Thank you :D . And yes, I'll be using them soon and may be I will open my own project development thread, I owe a lot of credits to you, Archeia and this community for all the resources that I'm using!

PS: excuse me for my bad english

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Puppet of Fate: Stole my comment.

"Brace yourselves...

The Pokemon fan games are coming."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOGOS