...that's not the Golden Boy, Kintaro, that I know...@_@;

TobiObito4ever

Self-Proclaimed Mythology Nerd
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think that's more Momotaro. BTW, there's no download link yet for Slim's entry.

Last edited:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Last edited:

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I looked it up, but sadly, the version I know is tainted by perverted Japanese anime studios.

This is a refreshing, accurate look at the real Golden Boy. Very cool.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Yay, it's all out! Time for some feedback (an suggestions)~

@whtdragon: I'm always astounded by the sheer amount of stuff you make :o Really loved the elder sprites (especially the lady with the large hair) and the haori sprites. The dolls are my favourite of the tiles you made. They look so nice (and ready to come alive *gulp*). Would love to see some more dolls in the future (maybe a Hinamatsuri stand?).

@hiddenone Really love the kimonos and yukatas. The kids look so cute wearing them. :wub I'm sure lots of people will be happy to have them as generator parts :) Not sure if you ever plan on expanding on this, but if you are, I'd love to see some patterns on them.

@Scythuz: I'll start with the graphics. The icons look really nice. You've improved so much already. Good job! The SV weapons are great as well, though the "swinging animation" seems to be quite different compared to how the RTP does it. It's most notably with the katana. (I haven't tested them out in game though. The difference might look completely fine there.)
Now on to the music. I was really looking forward to hearing what you'd made, as last time you made a Japanese song, it ended up being one of my favourites of yours (and still is). I love this new one as well. :D I can just imagine a reluctant hero(ine) sneaking around a temple/shrine/palace at night, trying to avoid the ghosts/demons/guards. It's very suspenseful and would fit any sneaking level/horror game. Suggestion: I would love to hear a more tranquil piece. Was thinking of a hanami scene, but anything would be great. :)

@Avery: Those dragons! :o So amazing. Can't really decide whether I like the red/blue one the most or the red/green one. The way they're drawn seems like they would fit around a tower roof. The A walls look great as well. Love that you included some recolours, as the red walls will fit nicely into shrines, while the brown walls are great for civilian houses. :) I would love to see a faceset/bust for the dragon.

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
@whtdragon: I'm always astounded by the sheer amount of stuff you make :o Really loved the elder sprites (especially the lady with the large hair) and the haori sprites. The dolls are my favourite of the tiles you made. They look so nice (and ready to come alive *gulp*). Would love to see some more dolls in the future (maybe a Hinamatsuri stand?).
I actually did start making a stand, but given the size of the dolls I made it was turning into a bit of a size issue, at least more then I'd have liked to put in. There are actually a couple of dolls I made that wasn't released as a result. I even considered them being modular so that it was possible to make any size of stand, but even with the bare minimum, it would have still been quite large.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
So many links XD will have to find the zip LOL

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Marquise* LOL You're not alone in the getting too old club. I wanna play games like PUBG and like, but my trigger fingers aren't what they were. On the plus side, the whole ReStaff really came out strong with that one. Everything they did was fantastic. I bet you've already found a use for some of the stuff :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Every RPG and MMO should let you transmog\glamour your gear so you can look the way you want.
So, to clear up things, this section is to speak about personal life stuff and such? or maybe upload game content?
excerpt from my game FW: WHAT?! You want me to shear sheep? I had servants, who had servants, that had servants that did peasants work. Vincent: Do you see any of your servants here? FW: Well... no. Of course not. Vincent: Then get to work.
The dumbest mechanic I just encountered today : boss recovers 10% HP when a party member is KO-ed, who thinks this is a great idea again...?
Apparently my brain took a holiday today, so far I've stared blankly at the maker for 3 hours. Duuuuuuuuh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardkimnyc