ReStaff January 2013 Release

Clareain_Christopher

C_C Media Ninja
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Very nice! I'm gonna have fun  playing around with these. I hope Ralph is careful in that dress~

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how does the Persistent Data Script works?

Can anyone tell me in full detail on how this is works.

thanks

Zack

Perverted King of Demons
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm sorry! I wanted to do fetish gear from the start but I got sidetracked by them stupid recolors of armour and bullshot ;A; I wanted to at least make a whip selection but bluuuh.

Maybe next time OTL
Might you do ball gags too? Even though it's wrong on multiple levels, I need one for the priest's secret room.

Meanwhile, I hope the bald bearded guy in the rtp doesn't want to feel pretty and wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tharis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
ooo you know what I would think would be awesome for February? some Busts of Characters kissing, I have seen a few of these on the web... if I could make a spesific request I would like to see Actor 1-5 (the blonde guy) and Actor 5-8 (the girl with the flowers in her hair) kissing, I actually have a pretty spesific need for that one picture but I think an array of characters in that pose might be useful to a lot of people.

Simplestchaos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ohnoes why Can't I download? XD Is it because I only just recently downloaded the big archive of all the other resource staff stuff?

scryptkiddy

Immoveable Object
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Might be a dumb question, but does this release only work on RPG Maker, or IG Maker as well?

SK

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks awesome! When I try to download it gives me this message though:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that! [#10863]

You may not download any more files until your other downloads are complete
I don't have anything downloading & I've restarted my browser (firefox)... Any help?

Edit:

If I am logged out I can download but not when I'm logged in.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
I'll see what's going on.

Looks awesome! When I try to download it gives me this message though:

I don't have anything downloading & I've restarted my browser (firefox)... Any help?

Edit:

If I am logged out I can download but not when I'm logged in.
dawg, did you download any other stuff first? Because that's completely what it says and that it has a time span per download.

I just checked all the permissions and they're fine.

Might be a dumb question, but does this release only work on RPG Maker, or IG Maker as well?

SK
It's allowed in IG Maker as well.

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nope haven't downloaded in a few days at least.  :unsure:   Just tried again today and I still get denied on anydownloads from this site... >_>
Is there anyway to reset whatever it thinks I'm downloading?

Anywayz thanks for the reply. :)

greymon5678

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok, new guy here, it downloaded as a .rar file. How do I use it in RPG Maker?

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
You need to extract the files with WinRAR or similar program. :>

Ally

Linked Rooms Games Founder - Fleshforward
Reaction score
First Language
Italy
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Ralphia <3

Good job!

D4yz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This post will no doubt get moved to the appropriate area.. Of which I couldn't seem to find. ^^; I recently downloaded the 2013 ReStaff files. And while I've been foraging through the piles of data, inserting them into VX Ace, I came upon an issue with a tileset not importing correctly. It looks to be poor calculation on the creators side, in regards to the overall sheets dimensions- but I may very well (and likely) be doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tis' missin all the good stuffs. v.v

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it would help if you tell us the name of the tileset and which ReStaff it comes from, otherwise we'll never find it.

It could be that it's a tileset for parallax mapping - sometimes those were provided and they will never be used inside the editor. Parallax Tiles aren't formatted for the editor, they are used with image programs like Photoshop or Gimp.

D4yz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dear god did that take some digging. Indra's Clothes Shop Tiles; is the Tileset. That was the easy part. It's from the January 2013 ReStaff. Got seperated in the unzipping, so I had to check through the original compressed files, which luckily I kept.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There's actually nothing wrong with those tiles.  They are provided that way so that you can use them to compile your own tileset using just the tiles that you want/need for a particular map. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I think about it, the weirdest part of going to work post-virus will probably be getting used to seeing my coworkers' mouths again. :LZYshock:
I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.
Quick question, what's the best way to capture-er, I mean RECRUIT playtesters? Should I make a project thread and use that?
Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootcf