ReStaff July 2016: Spring and Summer

Discussion in 'Resource Staff Releases' started by Archeia, Aug 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Archeia

Archeia Level 99 Demi-fiend Staff Member Developer

First Language:
    Filipino
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM

RESTAFF JULY 2016
    [​IMG]
    Welcome everyone to the June~July 2016 ReStaff Release!

For this month, we're bringing you some seasonal goodness
    with the theme of spring and summer!

Thanks to our lovely Guest Contributors and ReStaff
    for making this month a success!

Information about Commercial usage can be found here.
    If you want to be a Guest Contributor, go here!
    We are always open to guest contributions and would love to
    see your work if you want to contribute, so please don't be
    shy! You can shoot me a PM with any questions
    regarding becoming a Guest!

We also don't allow the resources to be redistributed anywhere else.
    If you want to share it, please direct them here instead!

Thank you for your patronage.

DOWNLOAD LINK
    MIRROR LINK

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Avery contributes some elemental spirit portraits, weapons for your battlers and many other amazing goodies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Chalkdust has made us some wind & fire elemental spirit sprites!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]Chaos Avian charges forth with 10 of his signature styled battlers!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]Thalzon does what he does best and creates some elemental sprite battlers!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]Hiddenone scores a hole in one with a collection of golfer sprites!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]Our Guest Contributor, Kaimen, enchants us with a sombre piano track!
    [​IMG]Desperate Measurez brings us 2 dastardly and insidiously toned music tracks!
    [​IMG]Scythuz contributes 9 varied tracks, including a sneak preview of a future store pack!
    [​IMG]JC Brickston, our newest restaff member, shows us his talent and contributes a whopping 12 tracks!
    [​IMG]MS Littlefish goes retrofish and takes us to 'Nowhere in Particular' with her music track!
    [​IMG]Emberstorm contributes 3 music tracks that are perfect for you towns, villages and hamlets!​

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
    OwlySun, Shinma, Mikleo and 23 others like this.
  2. Iliketea

Iliketea Tea lover Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Yay, more awesome free stuff :D

JCBrickston likes this.
  3. Avery

Avery Sleeping Dinosaur Restaff

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    First, an example how the battleweapons will look like in game and a hint which weapon belongs to which char :)

[​IMG]

The designs are based on the ones seen in the matching enemy battler graphics.

Graphics

@chalkdust

Those are so useful! It always bugs me that the default graphics are "not complete", but if they were, that is totally how the elemental chars would look like. Great work! I am looking forward to see the other two one day as well :)

@Chaos Avian

Nice to see that you keep expanding that style! Now we are just missing some cool cartoony animated actors to match them ;P

My favourite is the spider with it's cute facial expression and her eyes x3

@hiddenone

The golfers a re a pretty nice idea, I guess I have never seen a golfer in an RM game before. I think it could be a good example to have them without hat and gauntlet as "rich NPCs" for a modern game (or even as heroes in an modern game where they dress up to play golf in an episode?). It is also great to have such a huge variation of different ages, ethnics and character :)

@Thalzon

It is pretty cool, in one hand you stayed pretty close to the original design of the Elementals, on the other hand the different proportions and faces give them a whole other vibe and for that they don't even have to compete with them. I am not sure if the styled clash too much, but I could totally imagine having them as bosses and the RTP ones as random encounters in the same dungeon. Are you planning to make your own version of water and earth as well?

Music

(As I totally suck at mucsical things I am just trying to give my best in writing something that is maybe complete nonsense.)

@DesperateMeasurez

A great athmosphere that you created with these tracks. I could totally see (or better hear) Victims of the Brood Queen's Judgement in a GoTish serious medieval game with tough decisions and a overall dark athmosphere (maybe with the other track as battle track in the same game?).

@Emberstorm

Oh those are really cool! I think Quiet Town is my favourite. Without looking at the title it was obvious that they are meant for towns, I can't explain it but the tracks really nailed the town feeling!

@JCBrickston

Those are some really nice tracks. It is really cool how the titles immediatly give you a crazy idea of a game where they could be used at when you read them xD

@Kaimen

I really like that track. If I had to create a scene to go with it, I would use it for a travelling scene after the actors encountered a horrible truth, but still keep doing what they have to do. Like seeing them walking through a beatiful and stunning landscape, heroic but sad.

@Ms Littlefish

Hehe, I guess I haven't heard such a joyful track in a while. You can totally see the heroes leaving the town while it plays, jumping around, being totally excited for their adventure, singing and having a really good time.

@Scythuz

The first thing that came to my mind when listening to the tracks was "wow, that is some music that I could really imagine listening to while running through a game". Often when listening to music made for RM or such I have scenes in mind, like cutscenes, but while that is really cool to have you need that "backgroundish" type a lot more. You gave us some very good tracks that have the right balance between a characteristic track and background music. My favourite is Singing with the fairy fairy elves.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2016
    Moonport, Name, Scythuz and 7 others like this.
  4. Ms Littlefish

Ms Littlefish Dangerously Caffeinated Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wow, guys. There is a lot this release! I'm going to have to return later for feedback with my headphones because I'm an absolute completionist and will be listening to every single song. Thank you as always for everyone's continued contribution. High-five, slam dunk, get yourself a waffle cone with a double scoop because you're awesome and deserve it.  :D  

Leon Kennedy likes this.
  5. chalkdust

chalkdust Resource Staff Restaff

First Language:
    English
    @Avery, you created an amazing variety of useful resources! Your fairy graphics and female police fill some of those annoying gaps in the RTP, your weapons add great variety, and that tower will make a perfect lair for one of my villains!

@Chaos Avian, those are really cool, and my kids especially love them. Can't wait to see more!

@Thalzon, awesome job on those! I really like having an option other than the baby-like bodies of the RTP spirits.

@hiddenone, I was never planning on making a game in a modern setting, but you leave me no choice!

All of the music sounds really cool, but I am too musically incompetent to offer any meaningful feedback. The Teddy Bear Massacre contest was fun, though!

6. Euphony

Euphony Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Oh man, those elemental face sprites are so dayum adorable. @Avery is totally killin' it with the resources lately. :D

So much fun stuff to look through. Great job, ReStaffers!

JCBrickston and Avery like this.
  7. SergeX

SergeX Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Great job everyone. Thank you very much in crafting free resources for the community!

I really love Avery's and Chalkdust graphic resources, it's a great contribution to us all! The SV weapons are amazing.

I would like to highlight one of the best songs I've heard in Restaf so far: A Summer Romance Gone Bad Wrong (When Noah Met Allie-Gator). This is really good, very well done and the structure of the song is very solid. I'm digging that, JCBrickston.

Also Emberstorm makes very nice songs. Looking forward to see more if possible!

I really like the SNES version of Road to Nowhere in Particular from Ms Littlefish.

But I would like to point that I get a caricature/parody/juvenile feeling in a lot of the songs. The terms I used to describe are not the best, but it's hard to adress this opinion in english, sorry everyone. I'm not saying that the songs are bad or something like that; the music is great! But a more "adult"/dramatic vibe would be really cool. I hope I'm not being offensive, because I appreciate the hard work ReStaff contributors put into making resources. Thank you!

Ms Littlefish, JCBrickston and Avery like this.
  8. Kaimen

Kaimen Noisemaker Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Well, I like to think that the song I provided sounds a little bit more dramatic. I know it's not much but I plan on guest starring on here more in the future and I think the kind of music you'd like to see is somewhat my specialty. Maybe I'll be able to help out even more other than "just" providing free music. :)

Anyway, about that pack:

I haven't really had a closer look at it yet, but from what I've seen I can say that I'm really proud of having contributed to this particular pack. Especially @Avery's portraits and @Thalzon's battlers really appeal to me for some reason. The battlers kinda remind me of the old-school Final Fantasy games, FFV in particular - I like that. :)

Can't really say much about the music yet though. I might do that later. For now I just wanna say: good job, everyone and keep it up! ^-^

9. SergeX

SergeX Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    @Kaimen  Actually, your song fits well what I mean by dramatic/adult, and I really enjoyed your work. I hope we can see more of your work in the future :)

Kaimen likes this.
  10. Ms Littlefish

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    No worries! I understand exactly what you're describing. I can only speak for my own contribution (still need to sit down and listen to everyone else) but for a different perspective I think more serious tonality and instrumentation are contributed very frequently.  As far as I go this is probably the first truly silly song I've contributed to Restaff since the holiday release despite cartoon-y and whimsical songs being my preferred aesthetic. I'm very happy you enjoyed the song. Thank you so much! Chances are my contributions next release will be more along the aesthetic you're describing. I'm on a horror kick at the moment.  :wub:

SergeX likes this.
  11. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Great release, guys! 
    Avery, that's a great idea to make them non-golfers!  I'll see what I can do.  :)

Graphics

@Avery You've given us a lot of great stuff!  The weapons are lovely, and I really like the glowing and normal variations.  Your facesets, battlers and sprites are nice as well, but the temple towers above everything else.  I'd love to see some variations of it, maybe a broken version or one that's been overgrown.

@chalkdust Those spirits look good, and work so well with Avery and Thalzon's contributions.  I'm looking forward to seeing your take on the other spirits.

@Chaos Avian That's a bunch of amazingly silly battlers!  I don't think I'd be able to fight them, I'd try to give Man-o-Jel a hug and end up paralyzed.  I think the Howlowl has to be my favorite of the bunch, it's just such a cutie!

@Thalzon Your take on the spirits is really neat.  They're a lot tougher looking than the defaults, I think Avery's right, I could definitely see these guys being the bosses of all the tinier spirits.

Music

@DesperateMeasurez I really dig "Massacre on Teddy Bear Hill", it's light and cheery but at the same time I'm thinking that something's just not right.  "Victims of the Brood Queen's Judgement" is great too, those horns in it really have me thinking 'welp, I'm in trouble now'.

@Emberstorm You rocked these three tracks!  I almost instantly could picture a town while they were playing, which is exactly what you want in a town theme.  "Quiet Town" is my favorite, it's nice and calm (and I just love me some strings).

@JCBrickston  Goodness, you've given us a ton of tracks, that's awesome!  The names of them are all amazing.  "The Teddy Bear Picnic Massacre" title makes me laugh, but I can totally see using it in a game (probably while battling bears).  "All Pirates Have Potty Mouths" is my favorite of the bunch.

@Kaimen  "Remnants of Old" is lovely to listen to.  The piano is great, and I really like that it could work in a variety of different places.

@Ms Littlefish  It's such a happy song, I love it!  I was grinning the whole time I was listening, I can see it being used for a festival or just any happy day for the heroes.  Both versions are great, but I think I love the HQ version a tad more than the SNES one.

@Scythuz  So many goodies, yay!  I agree with Avery, you've given us some awesome background tracks.  I never get tired of hearing tracks like these. :)  That sneak peak for the store pack has me salivating, I can't wait 'til it's available.  I'm really loving "Summer Hummer", it definitely has me thinking summer!

JackCL, Scythuz, JCBrickston and 4 others like this.
  12. chalkdust

chalkdust Resource Staff Restaff

First Language:
    English
    @Avery, @hiddenone, thank you! I just posted the other two in my thread actually. Hope you enjoy!

@SergeX, thanks, it's a pleasure to be able to share this for everyone!

hiddenone likes this.
  13. Jomarcenter

Jomarcenter jomarcenter-MJM Veteran

First Language:
    ENGLISH
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    That odd For some reasons I already heard Town Store Pack Preview - Modern 1 before... Even before this restaff is released. Can anyone clarify while while I am checking my resource database to see the matching file. I know it literally the same as one of the old files on my records.

Edit: found the matching file... It from the Humble Bundle folder within "SCYTHUZ EXCLUSIVE", Wait what? Just typing just for clarification (or in case if he put in the files by accident) and I know it just a preview from 2 year ago... But isn't that dlc was already released?

14. Ms Littlefish

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @hiddenone Thank you! When I contribute these retro pieces from now on, I plan on making it a habit of also offering a version with my modern library as well. That way if someone likes the tune, they’ll always have a version that fits the feel of their soundtrack.

@Avery Thank you! I'm always happy to make music for heroes who need to have some fun. Otherwise the journey would get too heavy and sad, right?

Graphics

The audio is in here, too. Messed up my spoiler. I'll fix it in a bit but I'm about to eat my foot.

@Avery Absolutely in love with the battle weapons. They look so freaking cool, but they are also super fancy and pretty. The elemental spirit faces and the tower are also among my favorite pieces.

@Chaos Avian I think Howlowl is my spirit animal. I relate with that owl’s face so much. Pottamus also made me laugh. I can’t help but smile when I look at your battlers. I adore them.

@hiddenone The golfers are adorable. I love their little hats and shorts. I’ll definitely be finding a use for these, and when I finally get around to it; I’ll edit the sound effects I made at the golf course.  :D

@chalkdust These are wonderful! I love that they match the faces Avery made and are filling out some important assets that are needed for the RTP.

@Thalzon And with your battlers, we have a complete set for the elemental spirits. I agree with others that these spirits look tougher. I hope we'll see some for wind and water eventually as well. :)

Audio

@DesperateMeasurez Massacre on Teddy Bear Hill. I love the blend of bounciness and urgency. I’d expect that of a song with this title. I really like the pizzicato in the intro and the drive of the guitar. Victims of Brood Queen’s Judgement. When I hear the drums, and then the drone comes in. The instrument that comes in at 1:13 to reinforce the rhythm and chord progression is awesome. I love that part.

@Emberstorm Hamlet has a very peaceful quality, and I love the harp in the right ear and the flute melody that comes later in the piece. Imperial Town has more of the urgency you’d expect given the name, but I hear almost a sadness and desperation in this one. I know exactly what this town is by the sound of the song. Quiet Town has a lovely pan flute melody, and I liked the clarinet and cello counter-pointing.

@Kaimen Remnants of Old is very powerful. The situation Avery described I think is also very suitable; when something daunting is revealed and its tugging at the composure of the heroes. The instrumentation is also really nice. I love these bells floating above the drums strikes, and of course emotional strings. Gotta have 'em. 

@JCBrickston Preliminary remark is that I always crack up at your song titles. They’re awesome. A Summer Romance Gone Bad Wrong.  This one transitions through its sections very well. I love that there is pondering and reflection in this piece, but that it still has a lot of joy, especially in the instrumentation and rhythm. All Pirates have Potty Mouth. This is not the pirate piece I was expecting but I ain’t even mad. The bass and rhythm sections are sick. Count Thugula’s having a Party at His Crypt. Oh, this one’s getting pretty dungeon-crawly. Nice. You have awesome kicks in this one again; mixed with the Baroque instruments I just have to smile. I’m the Ghost with the Most from the East Coast. This has some whimsy but is still really gangster. I love that your music has a sense of humor. I think we’d get along. Keep Fighting! Even When You’re Dead or Sleeping. This seems like a great battle theme to me. I like that it’s more determined and has a lot of punch and swagger. She Said She was Going to the Moon, But That She’d be Right Back. This has some Pop Ballad realness going on. Melody is beautiful and really enjoyed the moving lines and string backing to fill out the middle tones. Son of Lich. Love the strings in this one, too. Part at :24 is amazeballs. Oh, gosh. Then that piano detailing. OK, this song is just really freaking good. The Court Jester’s Had too much Berry Juice Again The song started and at the first I didn’t know if the Jester was too happy about his repeated over-consumption at first, but now he just seems really chill. He's a'ight. The Leaf by the Lady I really like how this song revolves around layering parts to build up to the high point; very pretty and tranquil. The Queen of Space Passes Evil Judgement Upon All Nice Space People. This one has a really great pulse and I love the flourishes right at the beginning. The contrast between the timbre of the bass and the lead is really beautiful but still powerful. Also, this might be my favorite title of the bunch. The Teddy Bear Picnic Massacre. I think this one also plays with a really interesting contrast. The melody and rhythm sections have much shorter note values while the low instruments have a drone to them; I like that. Villains May Step on my Sand Castle, but They Will Never Crush my Dreams. OK, I take it back. This is my favorite song title. I really like the harp movement and the staccato/shorter note values on the oboe. I think it’s an interesting choice as I think most would make the melody in this kind of song a lot more legato. End ups being my favorite quality of the song!

And, we’re done! Had a blast.

@Scythuz  Battle of Phantasy. The Bjuuuuuuuu was really cool. I especially love the melody that came in at :43. That really brought the fire in this piece to full flame. I think the progression through the sections is seamless. Cave of the Spooky Skeletons. But, are they spoopy as well? This is the real question. The panning on the background effects is one of my favorite details in this. Bass line is really pumping. I think there’s something about retro patches that make one want to create the most dope bass lines conceivable. Dungeon of Fantasy. I really like the minor and suspended chords that pop up in this progression. They keep the song in that dungeon state of mind because it isn’t resolving too quickly. Have an Ice Time. Of course. It’s a pun. It’s Scy. Really like the bells and pizzicato moving in this. They definitely provide the ice, but give the legato sections something to really stick to as well. Poke Tale. Leave it to me to pick the smallest details out, but that string measure that comes in at :18 and repeats through the end of that section; I think is the unexpected hero in this song. It really does something to that chord progression that keeps it rowdy and amped up. Singing with Fairy, Fairy Elves. This one is super pretty. Instrumentation is gorgeous. The voice patch also is really interesting; it almost sounds like a folk instrument (and in many ways it is, of course). The transitions between fuller and more sparse instrumentation; mi gusta. Summer Hummer. Oh, boy. Xylophones. I’m kidding. They’re fine. Favorite part is the motif we hear right in the beginning (and is reused later, too). Something about that just embodies the joy and ease of summer. Town of Phantasy. This town is pretty laid back. I think this would be perfect for a first town kind of atmosphere. It just has that vibe.  Town Store Pack Preview. Love the grace notes on the piano. Literally and figuratively uplifting. I imagine this as a town where the heroes have been travelling for a long time and they enter a place that just completely reinvigorates and lifts their fighting spirit.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2016
    Avery, Scythuz, Chaos Avian and 3 others like this.
  15. JCBrickston

JCBrickston Joshua Curtis Restaff

First Language:
    Idonotusethis
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Okay, I'm gonna try to do this. Word of warning, I'm horrible at reviewing things, but it wouldn't be right to not say something regarding all these awesome resources. Here goes!

Visual Art

@hiddenone Thank you very much for the kind words. My goal is to have the wonkiest instrumental titles known to mankind. Here's to hoping for the best :D

But onto those golfers! They are awesome looking. I'm a huge fan of different kinds of resources like that. I don't normally see golfer sprites being made, but when someone does something unique like that, it always stands out to me. I could easily imagine a golfer and a viking setting out on a journey to rid the world of a demon who hates sports. You see, you're making me come up with more ideas for song titles, haha. But again, excellent work! Truly!

@Thalzon Wicked good battlers! I've seen plenty of your work in the past, and you're extremely talented. The green one almost reminds me of the Jolly Green Giant on the green bean can, except it lost it's underwear. But underwear is overrated anyway. Most of my favorite battlers in RPG games don't even wear underoos, so it's all good.

@chalkdust You and Thalzon did an awesome job on the sprites/battlers for those elementals. It's always amazing to me when I see how detailed and crisp the pixel art released on here looks. Truly splendid work.

@Chaos Avian Wowza! Those battlers look amazing. Very unique style you have there! I love it. I'm a huge fan of Goom, Chimkee, and Gore-illa. I've always loved monkeys. I'm not sure why. I just do. Which is why I feel really bad for King Kong. I think he got a raw deal in that film. Here's to hoping that Chimkee and Gore-illa don't meet his fate!

@Avery Truly incredible work. I'm not really sure what to say or point out when I talk about art, but I know when I see something that I like. You're a very talented individual. I still can't get enough of that giant tower you made. It looks incredible to say the least. Plus, it's huge. I don't even want to think about how long that took to put together. I'm also a huge fan of G.I. Jane up there. She looks like she's on a mission. I'm not sure what mission that is, but I do know that she's not playing around.

Alrighty. I think that was all the visual art. Now for the music! Again, I'm horrible at reviewing anything. Especially since I usually have no clue as to what I'm talking about. I only know what I like!

Music

@Kaimen Loving the piano piece. I'm a huge fan of the piano. I think it's because it's one of the most versatile instruments I have ever encountered. No matter what mood needs to be achieved, I'm a huge believer that the piano can accomplish it. I keep imagining some sort of dark and emotional castle theme when I hear your instrumental. Very nice, my friend!

@Emberstorm I am liking that Playstation RPG feel I'm getting from your tracks. I'm a huge fan of that era of gaming, and your tracks put me right in the mindset as if I'm playing one. I'm gonna say Imperial Town is my favorite! Awesome work!

@Ms Littlefish I was writing my review, and was almost done when it popped up that you ninja'd me and beat me to the punch, haha. So, I put what I had written into Wordpad, then read over your review.

And I must say: thank you so much! That is literally the best review I have ever gotten on...anything!
    I'm gonna be honest though, I know next to nothing about musical terms, so there were times when I was reading through all you wrote and I started to ask myself: "Dang, did I really do what she said I did?" haha. In short, it made me feel cooler than I've ever felt! It just looks so much better when it's written out like you did. So thank you again! And of course we'd get along. I mean, sometimes I start believing I'm from space...or somewhere not in space, but all in all, I think I'm really easy to get along with. "Nanu Nanu!"
    Oh, and when you use terms like, sick, gangster, chill, swagger, and punch, I can relate to those all day long. I dig what you be sayin.' I'm from the music school of the streets.
    But really, I can't say thank you enough for such an in-depth and kind review. You have no idea how much I appreciate that.
    Now enough about my stuff, let's talk about Road to Nowhere in Particular:
    Ever play Super James Pond on the SNES? Your track puts me in the mood to play that game. I really feel that it would fit the atmosphere there. I love Super James Pond. Once I make it past level 4 or 5, I'm cooked. I'm eternally dying or trapped with no hope of progressing, yet I keep going back for more. It's a love/hate relationship I've grown to have with retro games.
    It also makes me think of the Wii U, when they have those mini game collections. I love those games. Nintendo Land and the one with Party Phil, the little guy that speaks gibberish. I can't tell what he's saying, but the games are great.
    So, to sum things up, thank you so much for sharing this track. It really reminds me of one of my favorite consoles of all time, the SNES, and some of the manic awesomeness that those games entail.

@Scythuz Oh man, where to start? These tracks were great. I'm gonna come right out and say that the entire collection of the SegaStaff tunes are still my favorite: Battle of Phantasy, Dungeon of Phantasy, and Town of Phantasy. It puts me right back into that retro frame of mind and reminds me of what I consider to be the golden age of gaming: the 80's and 90's. You nailed it, dude!
    You released some incredible tunes here. Also, I'm feeling like I just need to say this:
    The title 'Have an Ice Time' would make an awesome one-liner for an Arnold Schwarzenegger film...on ice. It would be like Disney on Ice, but really violent and with tons of grenades. And the cool thing is, that track is so chilled out, yet I'd still keep it playing while Arnold was skating around and beating down villains. I wouldn't have it any other way. Awesome work, really!

And last but not least...
    @DesperateMeasurez ...So....we meet again! I still say that your two themes stayed more on track than mine did. I really struggled with the whole Teddy Bear mood, but I feel you definitely nailed it. However! I am not admitting defeat! Not by a long shot, you rapscallion! I twirl my longsword at thee, villain, for:
    our battle must go on! It is our destiny...
    Luke...I am your father...

Oh, and definitely, thanks to @Archeia for organizing all this.

Peace!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2016
    Susan, Avery, Scythuz and 5 others like this.
  16. Scythuz

Scythuz Explorer Bot *beep beep* Restaff

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Thanks for the feedback everyone!  I'd leave some of my own now but my ears all blocked up and it'd be unfair to leave my musical kin out, so I'll do it when my hearing isn't like someone stuck a band-pass filter on my soul.

@SergeX - I'm pretty positive there were quite a few 'adult oriented' tracks actually, off the top of my head there was at least one of JC Brickston's, Kaimen's track is too, I did some and I'm pretty positive one of DesperateMeasurez' was very dark and brooding too.

@Jomarcenter - The track you mentioned was in last years humble bundle, I've put it in here too because I wanted the people who didn't get the bundle to have it too.

17. DragonVine

DragonVine May or May Not be Batman Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Wow! There is a ton of great stuff here. I can't wait to jump in explore everything.

JCBrickston likes this.
  18. Fudge

Fudge Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Something about the golfer sprites makes me really want to make a golf minigame.

JCBrickston likes this.
  19. Matseb2611

Matseb2611 Innovate, don't emulate Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've been only really listening to the music in this pack, but some great stuff there. @JCBrickston and @Scythuz, you guys have really outdone yourselves with so many tracks. Though most of them won't fit any of my current and planned projects, they were still a nice listen with a nostalgic, retro feel.

Bonkers, JCBrickston and Scythuz like this.
  20. Avery

Avery Sleeping Dinosaur Restaff

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @hiddenone

I had planned to do that for Restaff, but then I ran out of time. But well, better late then never

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2016
    Arcmagik, Canini, Andronius and 6 others like this.