Announcement ReStaff July 2018

Discussion in 'Resource Staff Releases' started by Archeia, Aug 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. whtdragon

whtdragon Resource Staff Restaff

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    they're actually not weapons o 3 o they're actual accessories for the generator placed in the off-hand, not the one that typically uses weapons so the can both weld weapons -while- they eat~
    This was kind of a crazy/silly idea I came up with in the middle of the night just a few days before the deadline. Accessory items characters can hold or carry with them, not necessarily be ones they simply wear. There was a few other ideas that came up, but we started running short on time, so we left it at that.
    I'd be more interested to see others try and do this sort of thing too though, see characters carrying other stuff in the offhand, or just figuring out new ways of utilizing the accessories tab in the generator because I can see some potential out of it.

Of course I suppose I COULD make popsicle and icecream weapons too /) > w e; ) lol

MMMm likes this.
  2. Vox Novus

Vox Novus Knight of Whispers Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @whtdragon Oh lol, I'm not too familiar with the generator yet for mv so I guess I made an assumption, none the less still pretty neat. I like that train of thought you have, seems like there is potential there.

3. GolfHacker

GolfHacker Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    The Stranger and Vox Novus like this.
  4. Stormydove

Stormydove Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Confused on the line, you can only use for commercial if you own the DLC. So none of this is usable unless we buy a specific pack?

5. The Mighty Palm

The Mighty Palm Resident Palm Tree Restaff

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @Stormydove Only my battlers require you to own the DS+ Pack for Ace if you want to use it commercially since it's an expansion of that pack. The other stuff by hiddennone, whtdragon, avery, etc are A-OK for you to use no dlc required.

The Stranger likes this.
  6. Archeia

Archeia Level 99 Demi-fiend Staff Member Developer

First Language:
    Filipino
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    ReStaff is now updated with 2 more major generator sets! Please enjoy!

The Stranger likes this.
  7. Plainview

Plainview Man Behind the Mask Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So much work put into these! Amazing!

The Stranger likes this.
  8. The Stranger

The Stranger The Faceless Friend Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Oh, wow! Those are some sexy hairstyles. Thank you, @whtdragon and @hiddenone for making these. :)

9. Vox Novus

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    The Stranger likes this.
  10. GolfHacker

GolfHacker Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @whtdragon and @hiddenone Wow! After seeing the samples, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the download links contained so much more material than was shown! Thank you! This is great stuff!

The Stranger likes this.
  11. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Just a minor point of clarification, set #3 is actually kid clothes not hair (their hair is in set #2). :)

@GolfHacker Yeah, besides set #3, all the packs actually have way more than is actually shown in the preview. I want to show it all off, but when I tried to do that the previews ended up too full... whtdragon is amazing and came up with so many ideas.

Tome571, The Stranger and GolfHacker like this.
  12. Amane Kagari

Amane Kagari Alas! She hath fallen! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I would like to express my deepest and utmost sincere gratitude to all who put their time, effort, and dedication to these (free) resources. I really do appreciate them. They all look really great! ♥ Keep up the hard work! (I honestly wish I could pay for more resources like these but unfortunately I'm still broke. :( ) But again, I really do appreciate the time set aside from your hard work for these free gifts for all of us. I'll be cheering you on!

The Stranger and GolfHacker like this.
  13. Archeia

First Language:
    Filipino
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    The final release contribution is up! I have to go on a 14 hour flight after this, I hope you all enjoy!
    Once again, thank you to @Avery @hiddenone @whtdragon and @The Mighty Palm for all their contributions!

14. Vox Novus

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @whtdragon and @hiddenone Wow a whole collection of gen parts; that was quite the contribution for this month. I really like all the facial marks, some of them seem pretty neat and creative!

Thanks again to as well, to @Avery and @The Mighty Palm.

The Stranger likes this.
  15. The Stranger

The Stranger The Faceless Friend Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wow! Even more generator parts. I wont complain, I love having more generator parts to play with. The face tattoos and cyberpunk looking stuff are exactly what I need for my project! Thank you for all of your hard work, @hiddenone and @whtdragon. :)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    Vox Novus likes this.
  16. whtdragon

whtdragon Resource Staff Restaff

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    haha ~ (- w -) ~ yeeaah I've been waiting on this one!

I've been asked about making generator parts for awhile, so I hope this'll satisfy some of the things folks have been wanting~ I'd like to point out that all the hairs are converted NPC hairs from the defaults, Some basic kid parts was included too since we don't really have any of that in the generator by default.
    The face stuff with the nose and eyes are a lot of general purpose stuff, so those of you who've been wanting generic NPCs and commoner types now have that, and the makeups just add even more variants too. I have no idea how many there are in total, I stopped counting at like 50 lol but I hope there's a little bit for everyone~!

Also special thanks to Hiddenone for putting up with me while we worked on all this! ( o A o)~ I know I can be wild and crazy at times when making stuff!

I've been wanting to do android/cyberpunk stuff for a LONG time I'm glad someone appreciates it T ^ T~ *prideful fist shaking*

17. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Archeia Psst, you forgot my cooking sprites. ;)

It was a blast working with whtdragon on these generator parts, hopefully y'all see more collabs from us in the future... Though probably not this huge, since this one is like 450 parts. :guffaw:

18. SeaPhoenix

SeaPhoenix Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks, @The Mighty Palm, @Avery, @whtdragon and @hiddenone (can't wait to see your cooking sprites)! I love all the food stuff, in particular, and all these generator parts - especially the kids' clothing - will come in handy.

The Stranger likes this.
  19. Archeia

First Language:
    Filipino
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    oh no im sorry ill do it soon :95:

hiddenone and The Stranger like this.
  20. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    @Avery Love the icons. I was thinking of using them in my game, but just now realised I'm using 48x48 icons (yours as well :p). I do love the idea behind these ones and how vibrant they look. :D The tiles seem perfect for a horror game (which I realise wasn't the intention, sorry).
    @whtdragon I agree with hiddenone. Those dot eyes fortune tellers are too cute :wub Kinda sad they don't have a walking sprite (same with the female fortuneteller). I would have loved to have seen them. Those kids and the hot springs are awesome as well, but for one reason or the other those walls are my favourite :p
    @hiddenone & @whtdragon You guys are insane! So many generator parts o.o The facial marks and the hair are my favourites of all the sets.

whtdragon, The Stranger and Marquise* like this.