Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
FG_Face_p02_c1_m001.png
What the hell am I doing wrong here?

So, thanks for the help anyway. Though it isn't working, I suppose I will get it to eventually.

Last edited:

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hm. I was putting it into the Kid directory and had no idea about the Variation file directory. As for how to actually change it into that type of file, I have actually no clue as to how to do it.

maybe you need an image editor? I have no clue.

Last edited:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
You have to create a new image file and just do how I did it there. Just copy and paste the previous variation faceset, rename, reopen rpg maker mv and it should be there. I already gave the image on how it should be set up...:rswt

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe you should just make the variation file for me and link it up as it might be a better way to go.

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh my god. It actually worked. I really did not know that you needed to just make more versions of the face file.

Oh well, I guess this is a good lesson for character generation. As in, let others do it. Sheesh.

Well anyway, thanks. Now I can actually make some boyish characters on here.

Last edited:

KRS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It seems like I need to check this forum more often, some great stuff in here and so many new generator parts (especially the new kids parts). I really appreciate the work you guys put into this.

TheeWARIO

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery The food stuff you have will definitely come in handy thank you thank you :thumbsup-left::stache::thumbsup-right:
And thank you to everyone else will definitely be looking through those to.
:kaojoy:

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Does anyone else have an issue with the mouth parts not looking right when using darker skin tones? With a light complexion they work fine, but there's discoloration otherwise.

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry to ask, as I'm sure this is something more experienced members of the community generally know - but what are the terms for using the stuff in this ReStaff pack, and in general, all the packs? Like for commercial stuff?

EDIT: Ah it's OK, I've seen the TXT files that are part of the pack and can see the terms differ.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@EthanFox The terms are in the packs. It may depend from author to author and from release to release.

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@EthanFox The terms are in the packs. It may depend from author to author and from release to release.
Thanks! I figured that out just as I got your alert, but thanks for taking the time to answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?
It's interesting. There are no safety hazards in our country, but if you look at the shelves in supermarkets, you'd say there's a zombie apocalypse here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ppkvvet