TMS

Guy with Mask
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If I might ask, could I get feedback, no matter how big or small, on what you thought about Second Taste of Steel (RMXP Battle 02 remix)? I get kinda curious when I do stuff like that. xD
I think it worked out pretty good. It's an improvement on the original at least. Though my favorite song of yours (really my favorite of the whole release) has to be "Attack on the Fiends." "The Skies Within Grasp" is great as well.

Geekman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I totally haven't been refreshing this forum for the last few days for this to appear.

Nope.

No siree,...

In any event, I'm loving the animations that Timmah and Elise has brought to the table. The regular music guests are also packing some quality stuff as always! And PandaMaru has more or less answered my prayers with that tree house.

If I might ask, could I get feedback, no matter how big or small, on what you thought about Second Taste of Steel (RMXP Battle 02 remix)? I get kinda curious when I do stuff like that. xD
How do you open that? It won't even let me put it into RPG Maker.

McTricky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
How do you open that? It won't even let me put it into RPG Maker.
What, the music? It should be able to, as I've had no other complaints. Have you tried copy and pasting it from the folder into your project's BGM folder?

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Could it be that the individual files are still compressed?

Geekman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What, the music? It should be able to, as I've had no other complaints. Have you tried copy and pasting it from the folder into your project's BGM folder?
It didn't work. I think it's the format...

EDIT: I got it working. Thanks a lot, I now have boss music!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Archeia a couple of Reports that the download link is not working. Is there an alternative?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FREE RPG Maker Ready Glowing Ball Animation
Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/glowing-ball-sprite-pixel-fx-rpg-maker-ready
Ugh....When you spend hours doing something and then end up scrapping the idea >.<
Random joke of the day: This morning a man wearing a face mask robbed a supermarket in the town center. So far the police has arrested 240 suspects.
Hosting competitions using your game is always so nerve wracking!!!
Social distancing is great, apart from trying to work from home while the guy up the road now has ample time and apparently the only way to fill it is to ride his dirt bike up and down our street all day :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasavat