ReStaff June 2015

Discussion in 'Resource Staff Releases' started by Caz, Jun 3, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Seriel

Seriel Veteran Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    About the whole mediafire thing, I have no problems with it whatsoever (Downloading woth no account)

But, for uploads, I use http://www.box.com. Seems simple with no hassle Uploading or downloading. Plus I believe there are no ads.

*ahem* anyway...

These are some great resources!

@Archeia: I love that Ralph portrait! <3

upsidedownportal likes this.
  2. Horrow

Horrow A Young Weird Artist Veteran

First Language:
    Vietnamese
    Wow, What Are These Monster sound awesomely good and such a Halloween theme in June :D

DesperateMeasurez likes this.
  3. Yangfly Master

Yangfly Master Jack of All Trades, you know, the Lone Wolf. Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Am I dreaming or the Restaff is just sizing 29 MB?

4. midnyte64

midnyte64 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I am not surer if this would help or not, but I came to this thread thinking it was something else and seen stuff complaining about mediafire and decided to read on up to this point. I have noticed that a couple of sites that I frequent use services like RapidFire and DepositFiles for their purposes and they will occasionlly have single files easily in excess of 1 or 2 GB, but at the same time these are sites that are uploading say about 4 or 5 files a day usually of a average day size getting close to if not exceeding 1 GB. These sites also have files still up and going easily for like 5 years. That is my two sense, you can either take it or leave it.

5. upsidedownportal

upsidedownportal "Insert Forum Title Here" Member

First Language:
    English
    Box is great, I got a free upgrade to 50GB with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0+ years back. Right now I'm using drive because of the free 100GB for two year with a chromebook purchase, and I'm about to get a newer chromebook, so I'll have that space for a couple more years.

All of these look amazing! It would be interesting to see a game created mainly with ReStaff resources, with a different one being made every month that follows the same theme.

6. Valkyriet

Valkyriet Pocket Panda Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Had a chance to go through the Restaff only recently because of that scrumptious-looking tree and those cute beastie spoilers in the main post. They're all amazing, and here are a few things I absolutely loved :

1. Avery's icons; I had no idea a pixelated black forest cake could make my mouth water. The fossilized stone is impressive, along with the details on that steak. Not sure which one was hardest to create because they all look amazing.

2. Candacis' barn doors, and hay stacks, apart from the rest of the interior tiles.

3. Caz's tree tile. If those leaves were in shades of brown, it could easily resemble bubbly chocolate. Bubbly chocolate - need I say more?

4. Hiddenone's swimming ducks, and squirrels. The duck with the white spot is a bufflehead, if I'm not mistaken? Really cute >3<

5. Matseb's greek decorations sheet. The colors, on the pots especially, give them a rustic and ancient charm. Not to mention they look like they came out straight from a mythological era.

6. Palladinthug's sprites (all of them!). I must admit I cycled through these for longer than anything else. Can't help it, they look like plushies, especially those bears. So much cuteness in one folder >.<