ReStaff March 2013 Release

light487

Parrot Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm curious if there is or planned to have a face for the bee by PandaMaru? I am thinking of using it in my current project as one of the pet companions you can have but would need a face for it in the character menus.. I suppose I could use the battler in that slot (with a little editing of the image size) if there is no face planned for it.

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
I'm curious if there is or planned to have a face for the bee by PandaMaru? I am thinking of using it in my current project as one of the pet companions you can have but would need a face for it in the character menus.. I suppose I could use the battler in that slot (with a little editing of the image size) if there is no face planned for it.
I am returning from a break either in the end of this month or for June release. Unless anyone else is faster and eager for it, I could dot it down to do for that time. :>

Diretooth

Lv. 23 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All of this is pretty awesome. Once I refine my ability to make sprites, I may very well contribute.

Noob question: Is the stuff in the ReStaff Releases useable by everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
All of this is pretty awesome. Once I refine my ability to make sprites, I may very well contribute.

Noob question: Is the stuff in the ReStaff Releases useable by everyone?
Yes, they are free to use by anyone as long as you credit the creator of the piece you use. If you want to use them commercially, please check this thread to see, if you need to yet ask the creator directly about terms. If you want to use them outside of RPG Makers or IGM, though, you better contact the author of the piece and check anyway.

We'd also wish you wouldn't redistribute them directly, but refer anyone interested back here, to make sure they can get the right information, who has done what. :>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Etawaha