ReStaff March 2016

Super121830

Play-fighter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Oh, I see, I have no idea about the MV RTP content.

JCBrickston

Joshua Curtis
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Idonotusethis
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Super121830 Thank you very much for the kind words! Maybe next time I can make 'Toolbag Was Beaten In Combat: Let Him Be and Save Money on Revival Costs!'

But truth be told, that would be a really weird event...

But awesome work on the chests. My favorites are the little black ones with green trim. It looks like an alien chest. And truth be told, I like any chest that is predominantly black. It makes me think the item inside will be overpowered, and there's never a better feeling than that when you approach one in a game.

And I love the food icons. I'm not sure why I have always liked those in games, but I'm always trying to make my character eat them. I'm of the mindset that you can make a really good game based off food alone. Look at BurgerTime! That was a fun game. Plus it makes you hungry for pizza.

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ah, yeah, the icons don't quite match any RTP styles. I made them somewhat reminiscent of MMORPG skill icons, for a more MMO-type game. Truth be told, I made them for a (now somewhat abandoned) game about a guy playing an MMO. The player could even "log off" of the ingame game world and be transferred back into the guy's apartment.

I hope it can be used for a more fantasy-ish rpgmaker game. It certainly doesn't match the MV RTP icons. It might work better with converted Ace icons, though. I'd do it myself but I believe there are a couple people who are already doing so, so I'll leave them to that xD

chalkdust

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you for the kind words, everyone.

@Avery, WOW! That icon conversion is exactly what MV needed, and you are indisputably the best person for the job!

@Candacis, your MV Sprite+ project is quite an ambitious undertaking! I'm looking forward to watching this resource grow into something amazing.

@Dainiri.Art, I would not want to run into those guys in a dark alley. Nice work beefing him up!

@hiddenone, superb work on the aliens and UFOs! The aliens are another amazing addition to your line of character races. You are the undisputed Queen of MV Races!

@mjshi, this is a good start to a new icon style. I'm interested to see how it turns out!

@Super121830, "psychedelic" is an accurate description! I could see these coming in handy for a hallucination, dream sequence, or wild minigame.

Sadly, I'm completely tone deaf so my musical opinions are limited and superficial. Still:

@DesperateMeasurez, I think your work sounds a lot like the sort of whimsical RPG classics that I love. Great job!

@JCBrickston, in the past I've always focused on only two things: the background music and sound effects. Your work really made me realize the potential that ~5 second musical effects can have to enhance a moment in the story. Very cool!

@Ms Littlefish, alright! I can cross finding boss battle music off my to-do list!

@Scythuz, Tales of Excitement is perfect for that moment when the character leaves the little intro tutorial in his own town and enters into the wider world for the first time.

AceTheMad

Village Madman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Mirror? Dropbox is acting up on me for some reason...

rtester

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone else getting Failed - Network error when trying to down these and other releases on dropbox?

The Florana Princess

The royal fluffy bunny butt
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Anyone else getting Failed - Network error when trying to down these and other releases on dropbox?
I'm getting failed - network error on anything I'm downloading from rpgmaker. MV trial, restaff releases, everything.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Mmm, I have no trouble downloading at all. Maybe try using a different browser and see if that helps?

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@rtester & @The Florana Princess - My downloads are also working just fine, perhaps you should pm Archeia (Caz is currently on a break) about it?  Also, if it's for multiple releases, you could try the mirror links for the releases that have that option?

huynhminhyntd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
VN
Primarily Uses
excuse me!
I like songs in this pack, I wanna add them to my game, I will develop my game and sell it to somewhere.
Any term of use, I'm really care about copyright!
Per usual:

Information about Commercial usage can be found here.
If you want to be a Guest Contributor, go here!
I tried to click but i link me to the forum, not any topic!

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Terms of Use should be available in a text document in the same folder as the songs when you download the ReStaff pack. :ewink:

about7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh awesome. Well done everybody!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masel97