Announcement ReStaff March 2019 Release!

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Congrats everyone on beautiful artsets ^^

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
There's lots of good stuff here. Avery's animations are fascinating to watch, very cool. The tiles are also lovely, I'm always a fan of blue roofs and turrets. Hiddenone's leprechauns and gnomes are adorable, and more potted plants are always useful for adding a bit of liveliness to a house. I love how the gnomes look like David the Gnome (if you don't know about it, you might want to look it up. The cartoon and books are charming.) I love The Mighty Palm's tiny houses to match. They're just so perfectly matched and adorable. I love tiny things. Personigo de la Ĉefo's skill icons are a surprise, and a good one. That's quite the set of new options to work with! The rogue outfits are stylish too. J0pac's town templates aren't for me, but I know that others really like a base like this to start from, so that's pretty cool. Whitedragon's fairies, so adorable! The weapons are really fun too. Ah, and the nobles are quite nice, we can start having a real royal court and not just one or two important people. And generator parts are so great, I love how MV's generator can be expanded like this, it's so useful. Thanks to everyone who contributed, these are all lovely!

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Even more goodies were added?!?!? Woohoo!! I love it. Great work everyone. :)

-MIA

DarkHunter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you sir! and @Archeia . I can make parallex in map!! :)

Guys are very awesome!! :))

Last edited:

Clee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those gnomes are just all kinds of awesome.

azdak

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for these! They are all so great!!! THANKS :D

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Jaase, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

You can edit your other post if you need to add more. :)

Center

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Pakistani
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings, look forward to more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So... I work for 8 hours a day, but apparently I'm "too noisy" for people staying home all day and I need to be quiet or they will escalate things. o_O People be dumb.
Had no time to work more on my Redwood tiles yesterday and no time yet still today--But! Somehow found time to make sit health potion props.
Today I learned that George Washington was not the first president of my country, and that there were technically over a dozen presidents before him. My own ignorance astounds me, I mean it always does but the sheer scope of this revelation astounds me. I guess George Santayana really was quite astute when he said:
Currently enjoying FF7 Remake :biggrin:
Day 753: I think im just about ready to finish the planning stage of my game creation and actually start to make it :0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyuKino