Announcement ReStaff March 2019 Release!

Discussion in 'Resource Staff Releases' started by Archeia, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Marquise*

Marquise* Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French-Canadian
    Congrats everyone on beautiful artsets ^^

2. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    There's lots of good stuff here. Avery's animations are fascinating to watch, very cool. The tiles are also lovely, I'm always a fan of blue roofs and turrets. Hiddenone's leprechauns and gnomes are adorable, and more potted plants are always useful for adding a bit of liveliness to a house. I love how the gnomes look like David the Gnome (if you don't know about it, you might want to look it up. The cartoon and books are charming.) I love The Mighty Palm's tiny houses to match. They're just so perfectly matched and adorable. I love tiny things. Personigo de la ─łefo's skill icons are a surprise, and a good one. That's quite the set of new options to work with! The rogue outfits are stylish too. J0pac's town templates aren't for me, but I know that others really like a base like this to start from, so that's pretty cool. Whitedragon's fairies, so adorable! The weapons are really fun too. Ah, and the nobles are quite nice, we can start having a real royal court and not just one or two important people. And generator parts are so great, I love how MV's generator can be expanded like this, it's so useful. Thanks to everyone who contributed, these are all lovely!

Marquise* likes this.
  3. M.I.A.

M.I.A. Goofball Extraordinaire Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Even more goodies were added?!?!? Woohoo!! I love it. Great work everyone. :)

-MIA

Marquise* likes this.