Nega Ralph™ (Overlord of Memes)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@DesperateMeasurez:

We of the Dark Side use the term "sleep" mainly to fool you mortals, we mean "await" in truth, I'm surprised that you don't know it.

Evil awaits...for the right moment to strike, it's always all part of the plan.

Said this, I agree with AwesomeCool, your themes are awesome.
-

I'm at work atm, but I want to post this, I only hope that my mobile phone won't show errors of any sorts in the text.
It's the Graphic Part for now, took really a lot of time but I tried everything ingame so far, I'll edit this(?) soon with Music and Scripts.

GRAPHICS:

@Avery:
Spooky forest materials, they're ideal for Halloween games I think, I particularly like the thrones and the behavior animation of the monster tree looks neat ingame. The chest is a clever idea I think and the squirrel battler looks detailed, it really fits with the RTP battlers (so it can be used in the RTP without problems). The Icons are beautiful and there's enough variety with their colours, I particularly like the ladybug and how it looks. I'm not really a fan of the brown that you used but it's ok (maybe it will look better with a bit more of saturation?).

It's a gorgeous work however, everything looks cool ingame.

@Candacis:
Pigs...6 different kinds of pigs! I'm sure wallacethepig will be happy here.

The one wearing the hat is hilarious, I like the amount of detail you put into these sprites, they're really awesome and very useful for any game, also the pink used on them is bang on I think (I'm sure of it).

The Pig materials can fit for a Pig Shop\Guild\Armory\Castle...they're definitely all we need to make a funny game about Pigs (like those awesome Tomba games).
The world map edits are very nice, personally I don't use world maps but I might change my idea after looking at those edits, also I have to say that the houses\villages on the mountains look amazing ingame.
So much detail, brilliant work Candacis.

@Lalp(h), Legolap(h), Cazboy, Caziana Jones, Count Cazula, the purple terror, the manwoman who stole your tea (and your boyfriend\girlfriend too) and is also more manly and muscular than any alpha male, Caz:
Oh girl boy here we go...
At first glance I thought that Tanwen is Caz (wearing a knight armor), because of the blonde hair and green eyes, maybe I'm right? I'm not even sure, but she looks beautiful and totally awesome.
I like the yellow used on the hair, I usually don't like yellow very much because it's a too bright colour, but this variation of it that you used is absolutely perfect (please use this one often if you will make blonde haired portraits) also I have to say that the design of the armor is very cool. I hope there's a sprite of her somewhere, she deserves one.
The Castle tiles are for the DS+ pack (which is my favourite pack), I like the details on the bricks and how the banners look ingame, also the metal gate looks really made of metal (like it's supposed to look).

I think that a brown and grey versions of those tiles will be a very nice thing to see.
They're fabolous looking however and very useful for any DS styled medieval games, since castles are used almost everywhere.
You're talented Cazboy but you're too humble to admit it, your work is amazing.

Also Congratulations for being the New Restaff Overlord! And don't worry...this won't change a damn, I will still annoy you sometimes...ahahah

@Chaos Avian:
Bro Chaos is back! wow! Those dragons are totally gorgeous and the artstyle is the same of those creepy battlers in the previous Restaff, the black one here is obviously my favourite (because it's the most evil looking).
Also the Serpus Razor, I have no idea of what it is exactly (a sort of snake-monster-humanoid thing?) but he looks awesome ingame.

May I suggest you to do two extra versions with recoloured claws\razors? Maybe in white and yellow, the battler will look even better with those colours. I'm gonna use these for a game if you will make enough of them.
Looking forward to see more amazing battlers from you, I like your artstyle (I forgot how many times I said it, probably countless...ahahah).

@Evil Eagles:
DS+ styled tiles here, damn...they look fantastic ingame, I like the tombstone, the trees and the columns.
Thanks to EE we have a lot of extra materials for the DS\DS+ packs and I'm so damn happy because this is my favourite style for tiles and sprites. Also those chocolate\candy icons, wow! I love the details, I'm so tempted to use them for something (but I don't know yet, ahahah).

The more I look at EE's superb work, the more I want to become a pixel artist too, I'm slowly practicing atm but I'm determined to become good (or at least decent).

@KingDanner:
The Evil Monarch! An evil comrade! ehr...what? What are those sprites? Wait...it's...me?!? No way, rly?
It's so damn cool to see myself as part of the restaff materials, this means that I'm a Restaff Material now? So damn cool (but you still have no power over me Caz..ahah).

Seriously now I dunno what to say here, I admit that I'm flattered, thanks for your amazing work.

You're pretty much bang on on Dalph, my version is slightly different but not that much, you also did a great job on the damaged sprite, plus there are two variations of him and an evil laugh behavior(?) rofl I'm not so sure if I see a laugh however, it fits more for a scream (or a singing pose)...lol. Anyway, I'm speechless here, it's an amazing work.
And what is this? A Tribal Warrior! This may fit for a Monkey Island\Pirates of the Caribbean styled game, maybe as a cannibal(?), nice job on him, so much detail on the sprite. And that Mysterious Stranger is your best sprite ever so far, he looks totally awesome.

@Ksi\Liberty:
Libby is an RTP fellow but she has a lot more experience than me in the matter.

And Libby, finally you released them! I saw your video on YT where you test them and I was interested into trying the tiles in a game by myself. I must say that this is a clever idea and execution, I might use some of these in a game, the animations are really neat, also nice edits on the coffins, I admit that some of your colour choices are even better than the RTP ones.

You really show how awesome the RTP materials can be (and the potential they can have) when in right hands.

I always appreciated you for that, I will do the same with some of my games (I'll silence all those RTP haters just like you do).

@Matseb2611:
Those soldiers looks awesome Matseb, truly great edits on the faces, I especially like the third ones (from left), the design of the masks are really original.

This is a good idea, we really need more variety with the guards sprites, especially if you want to add different kingdoms in a game.

The masks of third ones (from left) remind me of Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th? ahahah.

May I suggest the recolour the mantle of the captain? (maybe in blue or red, it will look even better in this way)
It's a great work Matseb, I'm curious to see if you will come up with something sci-fi too in future (man sci-fi is your style and we know it).

@OceansDream:
omg this sprite, that's without doubt the perfect sprite size for me, it's tall enough but not too tall and the details on it are simply stunning.

There are more of those with this style? I hope so, I don't remember now and I'm tempted to check in the previous restaffs to find them (if there are any).

And those weapon icons! They're beautiful and very useful, looking at them reminds me about those awesome and classic snes games (I dunno why I'm thinking about Lufia 2 now), must be the colour palette used? I'm not even sure, but I'm sure that it's a superb job.

@palladinthug:
This man is the reason of why I usually finish my daily likes, but I can't help it, he's awesome and one of the most precious members here...he helps everyone without asking anything in return. So much awesome stuff here...it's an animated magical broom (Mickey Mouse "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" ahahahah).
There are lanterns and what the hell? A candelabra with melted candles? Great idea and execution. Also those waterwheels!
The RTP ones are used in his game "Silver Town" (if I remember right), you guys should play it when you have some spare time, it's a great game, and there are also DS sized versions of them here!, I tried them both and the animations look really awesome ingame.
Those forest edits and mosaics are really useful for any game.

palladinthug is the best of the best.

@Evil Dinosaur Queen-Amy-Qtpi0121:
Well...well...well, look who's here too? The Evil Dinosaur Queen! One of my evil comrades and a fan of platypuses dinosaurs.

Since I talk with you in third person on Skype (all the time), I'll do exactly the same here.

*Dalph loves the Geisha's sprite, he likes the hair (especially how they look from the backside) and he likes also the amount of detail put on the clothes and the colour choice*
*Dalph also thinks that Amy should definitely make that tutorial about spriting hair, because it will be useful for the community and the wannabe spriters (like him) would thank her for that*
*Dalph is impressed by the pose of the monk and he thinks that Amy should make some behavior poses for him (if she wants), he also thinks that he will look even better wearing a "more orange" vest*
*Dalph asks Amy to give him a cookie now*

Also I want to say that this girl always(?) (I'm not 100% sure) use Microsoft Paint to make these things (I'm totally serious), this clearly shows how amazing and talented she is.

@slimmmeiske2:
Little Red Riding Hood! And this is...Alice!

omg, she's one of my favourite characters ever, I'm a fan of the American Mcgee's version too, you should consider doing it if you want in future (a darker and insane version of her). Also finally! I can use Archeia's awesome portrait for something now, ahahahahah!

So many damn gorgeous awesome poses (I freakin love behavior poses and the one with the cat is truly amazing), also a young and adult version of both her and her cat, that's so cool. I saw a lot of Alice sprites around but this one is obviously one of the best so far.
*Dalph demands more characters now (he wants the Queen of Hearts and the Cheshire Cat!), he always wanted to make an Alice in Wonderland game*
Simply amazing work slimmmeiske2.

@Thalzon:
Let's praise this man for his huge amount of awesome battlers (we will be doomed without them).
And OMFG finally someone made a battler of her! I'm talking about the poor unused blond girl in the RTP materials (named by Archeia as Trenny).

I'm currently working on a game about her to give the character more justice, I think I'll use the battler and probably edit it to give a more creepy looking to the character, if you want to make a darker version of her (and maybe of the other RTP characters too) I will be happy.
The RTP battlers look really awesome ingame however, I like the details that you put into Eric's armor and Brenda's dress.
Stunning work Thalzon.

Music, Scripts and Thanks will come soon.

I still don't know if I should edit this post or not, it will be too damn huge.

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, wait a minute... I thought evil never sleeps. What gives?
I managed to get him to confess to being lawful evil the other day, this means he does indeed sleep!

Thank you to the other contributors, the people who have already left awesome feedback and special thanks to Cazmeleon for the video (who still hasn't got a pink title yet, this needs to be fixed asap > :( ).  Hopefully I didn't bug you too much when you were making it haha!  You are all welcome to the top secret Koto Jam Party in the Sultan's Shed!  Please bring your own jam though.

Edit: Put it in a separate post Dalphy boy! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Amysaurus

Dinosnore
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Me oh my, everything was just awesome this month!

I'll just, uhm... split this up by category (Hope y'all don't mind that I built a bit of a wall):

Scripts:

I don't know hardly enough about scripting to do this section justice, but from what I can see you guys did amazing!

@Zane: The smooth cursor looks really nice, and I'm liking the battle pop-ups. Very nice!

@SoulPour777: Just the sheer quantity of scripts you had was fantastic! I love the variety, and that engine looks awesome!
Music:

@Clydous: That music gets me so hyped up, goodness. I feel like I need to go build things, or take up blacksmithing. Wonderful stuff.

@DesperateMeasurez: First off, I just love choral music. Let that be known. This just sounds, well, heavenly. Each track is just magical in its own right, and I could really see them creating some amazing atmospheres within a game.

@Dreadshadow: There's a ton of stuff here that I could go through, but I'll just stick with saying the BGMs were great. The "Fire" track had me glancing around to make sure I wasn't burning my cookies, and the "Storm" track was absurdly relaxing.

@JohnnyR: Great stuff. "Brutal Battle" reminded me of getting into a boss fight before I was prepared, I loved the contrast between the harp? and guitar in "Heaven's Battle", and "Serenity" just had a nice, almost jazzy feel to it.

@McTricky and Chaos Avian: Simply fantastic. The voices were spot on, and I loved the variety.

@Scythuz: I'm sorry, this is just way too much good music for me to handle. I'm now 96% sure you're a witch. I can't even pick a favorite, either. Overall, I love the medieval feel of all the pieces. Each one was lively in its own way, and would be great for some serious quest-tackling.

@Subaru: My, oh my, these were just all sorts of nice. "Daily Sky" was nice and relaxing, if not almost bittersweet. "Desperation" was exactly that - I loved the quick pace and drama of it. I loved "Summer Breeze" as well for its almost tropical feel. I could just imagine myself hanging out at a beach to this - enjoying the waves, and getting a serious burn.
Graphics:

Woof! Can I just say I loved everything?

@Avery: First off, that squirrel is just cute, no way around it. The tiles look wonderful - I really love the chairs, especially the one with leaves on it. That tree battler looks great, but I would LOSE IT if I ran into something like that in my lifetime. Oh, and the icons are just gorgeous, that's really all there is to say.

@Candacis: That pig sprite is really cute, and I love how many different sheets you made for it~  I think the one covered in dirt is my favorite! The tiles also look great, and I think the banner with the pig on it is just all sorts of adorable.

@Caz: I haven't looked into the DS style much, but I'm loving those tiles! That portrait is just beautiful, too. I love how you drew the hair, and how subtle the colors are.

@Chaos Avian: Those battlers look fantastic!! I'm loving those Grand Drakens - all I could suggest is making the eyes stand out a bit more on the Ark and Dark versions, but I love their claws~ The Serpus Razor looks great, too - I love the color scheme you used, and how spiny it looks.

@EvilEagles: Whoo! More tiles! I love that statue, and the tan/blue carpet the best, but everything is just B-E-A-utiful (said in my best Jim Carrey voice). Those icons are giving me the strongest urge to go make chocolates .u.

@KingDanner: DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE EVIL YOU HAVE JUST RELEASED UNTO THIS WORLD? Hah, kidding. But not really. The Dalph sprite looks great - I love that eternal scowl he has going on. The cowboy looks great, I'd just say that when working with hats, it's often easier to expand the canvas size for the sprite, so you won't have to take away any details from the head. The tribal warrior looks great - I'm liking that spear.

@Liberty: I love the floor tiles, but, goodness me, I wouldn't want to step into a place that looked like that! Those coffins are downright spooky, too! Great stuff!

@Matseb2611: Those soldiers look very nice! I like how you gave some variety to those masks, and that golden armor looks quite nice!

@OceansDream: Those icons are gorgeous! I love that bow~ That sprite looks great, too. I really like the design of that armor, and the change in height is refreshing.

@palladinthug: Goodness! I love how spooky those tiles are (The waterwheel isn't spooky, I suppose, but it DOES look fantastic)! That broom makes me want to make a Fantasia game so badly. So very badly. I really like how you gave the candles the different colored flames, and the stained glass windows look gorgeous.

-Skipping myself because of course-

@slimmmeiske2: D'awww- Alice looks so cute! You did a great job making her, and that kitten is just full of adorable.

@Thalzon: Fantastic. I love the choice in characters, and the colors and expressions just look great. I don't know the RTP names (Don't shoot me!), but Actor 5-B (with the bow) is my personal favorite. That, or I just like people with bows. I can't tell anymore.

Overall - great, fantastic, wonderful, I can't type anymore! *falls over*

Dalph

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I hope I'm allowed to post this (I'm sorry but I couldn't resist).
Don't ask me what is it because I have no idea:

It's just a joke made for fun (don't take it too seriously Caz). ;)
Sadly I couldn't try every single material without making it look more messy than how it is already...ahahahah!
The next and last post will be the Music\Script feedback.

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
AHAHAH Dalp I am crying laughing at those screenshots.. the battle menu choices are so perfect. BOOGIE ON REGGAE WOMAN has to be my limit break..

Alkorri, Dalp, Qtpi, your posts are worth more than all the likes I can currently give. Top blokes, the lot of you. I am gonna get around to making more badges for cray levels of ReStaff feedback ASAP, and you utter champions are first on my list. <3 All my hearts~

Dalph

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
AHAHAH Dalp I am crying laughing at those screenshots.. the battle menu choices are so perfect. BOOGIE ON REGGAE WOMAN has to be my limit break..

Alkorri, Dalp, Qtpi, your posts are worth more than all the likes I can currently give. Top blokes, the lot of you. I am gonna get around to making more badges for cray levels of ReStaff feedback ASAP, and you utter champions are first on my list. <3 All my hearts~
BOOGIE ON REGGAE WOMAN is your limit break yes, but you also have two summonable creatures ingame, ya know?:

1. Scyfie Wifie
  2. Arcu Babbu (the Scyfie Wifie himself herself suggested to add this special summon in the game)
And thanks for the kind words and for your work Caz, I really appreciate what you, Archeia and everyone else did here to make this happen.

Again, Congrats for becoming the Resource Staff Lead! And don't worry about the badges, I'm ok the way I am. :)

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Brother Dalph, BRILLIANT screen shots there! I see you have finally entered the RM realm indefinitely, a time to celebrate indeed~

Also, you mentioned Serpus Razor (which is female btw, examine the battler more closely~ :p ) having different colour variants like the dragons, would this be something you'd like to see me do more with battlers in the future?

Dalph

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Brother Dalph, BRILLIANT screen shots there! I see you have finally entered the RM realm indefinitely, a time to celebrate indeed~

Also, you mentioned Serpus Razor (which is female btw, examine the battler more closely~ :p ) having different colour variants like the dragons, would this be something you'd like to see me do more with battlers in the future?
Thank you Brother Chaos!

Now that I look at it you're right (I'm so damn terrible at guessing genders, ahahah), and yes I would like to see different colour variants in future if you want. Again great work on those battlers man, you're awesome.

Bonkers

Get ready to be Wowed!
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Palladinthug - You made flickering lanterns and candles, I am astounded. Thank you so much for patches of ivy too (I always want more variety). Not quite sure how to use the water wheel however, so I must be missing something.

This one is easy, since it's a behavior you will need to do the following:

If you want a slight delay between rotations, you can add a "Wait: 15" between the turns.  Since the behavior is top to bottom like Horace's writing, you want to start "turn down" and go through the motions of a normal sprite; "Turn Down", "Turn Left", "Turn Right", and "Turn Up", then make sure "Repeat" is clicked.

If you want to make the wheel malfunction or look like something is snagged under neath it you can just cycle between them in a repeating pattern without a full rotation and click repeat.

Thank you everyone!

Tyler Warren

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All excellent work!!! I love the voice acting! Haven't even thought of needing that previously.

Deleted

The Champion of Uncertainty :D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Internet is finally working right now  :D

Will be leaving my own comment on the Restaff materials shortly once iv'e managed to download em ad look em over.

But i the meantime.

@Caz & @Archeia: Thank you both for all you hard work in organizing the Restaff, and all the best Caz on your new role s Restaff lead!

@Alkorri: Ssh! Don't give away my secret plan too Dalph that i'm secretly building a huge evil army to conquer Dalph when he least expects it.

@Dalph: I'm really glad you liked the Dalph Sprites I created. They where gift (evil gift) for the brilliant comments you left on the last Restaff for everyone as a thankyou.  ;)   The Tribal Warrior... Yeah they would be great for a monkey island game, it's not like i'm building an evil army to battle you for dominance again.  :guffaw:

Also i'm glad you like my mysterious stranger sprite, it is the most recent sprite I have created.

@Qtpi0121: Ha, I like the scowl also, it looks like he's sulking.  :guffaw:  It was only  matter of time til Dalph broke into the Sprite world, you think he would leave Ralph alone with Ulrika for long. I appreciate the feedback, i'm always willing to take advice on spriting, as it will help me grow as an artist. Also I really like that idea you PM'd me. ;)   Glad you like the spear. Here have some Triple Chock Cookies.  BD

@Chaos Avian: Your right it has been long overdue for there to be an actual Dalph Sprite.

Thank You all for your kind words  ;_; I feel so unworthy, your kind words motivate me to contribute more. Also thanks to all who contributed.  :D

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Dalph - Bang? Flirt? Abuse?? Brilliant screenshots. Your party line-up reminds me of Journey to the West ie Monk, Crazy Pig...

@palladinthug - Thank you for explaining how to use the waterwheel! That is very helpful and I'll try it right out.

@KingDanner - You know, you could strive become a Champion of Good. No one's taking that spot right? 

Awww, you don't have to. It was my pleasure! With all the hours and hours that must have gone into these resources, all this creative talent given to the community.. wow! Thank YOU all. It's like (almost) every month is Christmas :)

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
First, the Graphics people!

Avery: Nicely done all around. I really like the squirrel. I hate squirrels and chipmunks IRL because they're really mean so it'll be fun to beat him up. The icons are really cool.

Candacis: Heh, pig kingdom, that's fantastic. The pigs are cute, the kingdom of pigs stuff is hilarious. I like the fields you added to your overworld edits.

Caz: The castle tiles are beautiful. They should come in handy, I love the DS style! I like your portrait, she seems like she'd be a fun character.

ChaosAvian: Battlers are clearly your thing. I love 'em, you should make more.

EvilEagles: Yay, more DS tiles! My favorite is the woven mat with the green edges. The texture was done so well I can feel it. The chocolates are awesome, they look very tasty.

KingDanner: Dalph as a sprite? Gamers beware! I like all of your sprites very much!

Liberty: Ooh, look at all the dangerous stuff you made! I love seeing animation for the base tiles, that's really cool.

Matseb2611: Interesting edits, that's a lot of different helmet types, it should add some nice variety to any game who uses soldiers.

OceansDream: Yay for girl warriors and weapon icons! I always love seeing new weapon icons, it's so interesting to see how people personalize the designs.

PaladinThug: The waterwheels and climbing vines are the best part, they look really cool and will add a lot of life the maps they're used in.

Qtpi: More sprites is good. The geisha's hair is really interesting, I like it.

slimmmeiske2: Wow, a matching Alice sprite, a Dinah sprite and behavioral sprites too? That's awesome!

Thalzon: Haha, these guys have way more personality the way you draw them. I really like the RTP characters, thank you for making them more usable.
Now for the Sound people!

Clydous: I like this, it's got a great balance of moods that makes it highly flexible in how it could be used.

DesperateMeasurez: I feel like I'm listening to a AAA game or movie soundtrack when listening to these. So cool.

Dreadshadow: Ambient sounds, how more useful can you get than that? Good quality stuff too.

JohnnyR: Deliciously 80's sounding music for the first two and Serenity is aptly named.

McTricky and Chaos Avian: Great acting you two! I hope this is a sign of awesome things to come in the future either from you guys or from others inspired by you. Voice acting snipits like this are so much fun in a game!

Scythuz: There's some good diversity in this music collection. I found myself dancing to the jig one. Koto Jam Party was too random for my tastes. I do not like the bell sound font you've used in Pathways of a Certain Distance but I really liked the song otherwise.

Subaru: These are all excellent. I will be listening to these outside of RM creation.
And last but not least, the Script people!

Soulpour: I'll admit that most of these scripts go over my head but the ones that don't are really cool and the parallax animation is relevant to my interests. There are so many of them! It's an impressive list. I enjoyed the ones with demos, I like seeing scripts in action.

Zane: My favorite scripts are the little things like this that give a game some flair. I like them!

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Aw damn why am I the only person who got negative feedback off you Sharm haha, I am not worthy! :'(

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You are all awesome and I love you. I got straight onto those badges, and Archeia has very kindly sent them out to everyone who submitted helpful feedback to us, so thank you guys!

And shhhh Scyfu, your stuff is so great and you always do so many tracks for everyone. There's no such thing as negative feedback if it can help you improve! :D

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Sharm - I-It's not like that makes me really happy and cry tears of joy or anything!  :dizzy:

Does anyone have any suggestions for themes for future releases?  We'd love to know what you guys want.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
RL is really hectic at the moment, so this is not a comprehensive feedback, just a few highlights.

Candacis - I spent quite a bit of time last week in a fruitless search for a pig and then today my prayers were answered!  With the pig and more of your world tiles, my cup runneth over.

Avery - I have already slightly altered the planning of my game so that I can incorporate the tree tiles.  Yes, a definite winner.  Sadly I'm not going to be able to use the squirrel as this time I'm going to be using side view battlers, otherwise he would have been in there.

Chaos Avian - for the same reason I shan't be using your battlers, but they are truly excellent.

Thalzon - you almost make me love Ralph.  There can be no higher accolade than that.

Matseb2611 - those soldiers are definitely in!  Excellent.

Liberty - new animated floors - brilliant.  Having been struggling making my first animated water, only now do I appreciate just how much work goes into these things.  Great contribution.

Caz - I've been avoiding using DS and DS+ as there isn't yet enough (imo) to make a full game.  But these add-ons certainly push that day closer.  The castle tiles are extremely good.

EvilEagles - chocolates, yup, they're for me.  And yet more DS add-ons, great.

Qtpi0121 - lovely, simply lovely.  I haven't got a reason to use the geisha, but that monk may definitely make an appearance.  A couple of variations on him would be nice.

King Danner - Dalph has found a artist worthy of him.

OceansDream - I particularly like the icons, and so useful.

PaladinThug -  The waterwheel is the thing that really struck me.  Very nice indeed.

Slimmeiske2 - I think Alice is truly excellent.

Soulpour - the sheer quantity is amazing, and so helpful to have demos so that people like me who can't just read and "see" what a script does can have a good idea of its potential.

Zane - for the cursor alone you have surely won your place in RPG heaven.
I simply haven't had time to sit down and listen to the music yet, so feedback on that will have to wait a day or so.  

An extremely good release, and plenty of variety.  I know it can be nice to have a release with a coherent theme, but with something this varied it means that there's something for everyone.

EDIT

@Soulpour

I was trying the demo for Soul Engine Ace and when I selected the toggle full screen option from the NPC at the back, I got an error message

uninitialized constant Game_Interpreter::Full_Screen

DeviTheHuman

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How about telling our contributors what you liked and didn't like? ;D

It will certainly help us a lot~
It's hard to be critical of free stuff because it's free. I really like Candacis' pig. Too cute. The only thing I would suggest/ask is if it's possible to get generator versions of things. Like, King Danner made a cloaked version of Dalph. It would be awesome to have that cloak and hat for the generator, that way I can make other characters using it. I don't know how easy/hard it would be to do that, so I hesistate to suggest it.

Zane

Food for thought
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
US English
Primarily Uses
I feel bad I can't give feedback because my internet is such a french slug. :(

As for the feedback that everyone else has given, thank you so much for the positive feedback! Not just about me, but about everyone. RM is very lucky to have very talented people from all over who have more then one talent. I'm happy I was able to be included in restaff as this is my first time. I honestly didn't think my scripts would be good enough but I'm glad you all like them! But never the less everyone has gone above and beyond expectations and I will try to provide more for next month! Like Scythuz noted, if you have any suggestions for desired themes all input helps! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:
And my first batch of gobbo battlers is up *yay* (images should show now as they first didnt - Just my luck lol)
I've released the game I've been working on for the past 7 years, and wrote a postmortem detailing the struggles of developing a game alone. Check it out! https://meiri.itch.io/apple-pie/devlog/160774/apple-pie-a-postmortem
Petty boss is working today. Hope he realizes today that messing with me is gonna ruin his day like yesterday. I can operate very comfortably on the fringes of policy XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ba_hq