ReStaff RPG Maker 28th Birthday Edition!

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
I know, i'm grateful we're getting this stuff. But you gotta admit, the child generator is extremely limited.
That has absolutely nothing to do with this topic or the free resources that are being given in celebration of RPG Maker birthday. Seriously. Keep being rude about it, I'm sure it makes it more likely that people will want to provide you with anything. /sarcasm

LightDiviner

That Guy With Lots of Ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
That has absolutely nothing to do with this topic or the free resources that are being given in celebration of RPG Maker birthday. Seriously. Keep being rude about it, I'm sure it makes it more likely that people will want to provide you with anything. /sarcasm
OK. I'll stop now, My appologies.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Scythuz Lovely track. I love that it starts more "quieter", and at the second part it becomes more louder.
When listening to it, I imagined Therese contemplating in a grand stony structure (my mind can't make up if it's a palace or a church or just a warrior's academy), she decides to go out and fight. She travels through the country on horseback all the way to where the battle is. Ready to fight. And then your song ends, so now I have no idea what happens to Therese.
:MV4:

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Scythuz Lovely track. I love that it starts more "quieter", and at the second part it becomes more louder.
When listening to it, I imagined Therese contemplating in a grand stony structure (my mind can't make up if it's a palace or a church or just a warrior's academy), she decides to go out and fight. She travels through the country on horseback all the way to where the battle is. Ready to fight. And then your song ends, so now I have no idea what happens to Therese.
:MV4:
She listens to the song again. :3

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice track Scythuz it starts out kinda soothing then it gets serious. Good music for a possible plot twist or finding out your friends mother is in a 3 month coma. Jeez that makes it sound like it should be on the young and the restless or something. That's a good thing though.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Scythuz I love the track! It's dramatic but not over-the-top, and I can imagine it being used in all sorts of ways.
@Ksi Those are some nice additions for users of rm2k/3! And those little cats are adorable.
@whtdragon & @Sharm It's awesome that you put together those templates, I know they'll come in handy to people while making custom characters!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Ksi Those tiles are so good they almost make me want to pull up my so far unused copy of rm2k/3. But I must resist, got to finish one project before starting another.
@whtdragon and @Sharm If ever I do manage to get round to making a fun side project in 2k/3, these will be invaluable as I'm rubbish at sprite templates. Thank you both.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Ksi Wow I'm amazed by the amount of the stuff you've made! I don't use RM2k3, but I'm sure those who do will be elated. The cats are my favourite as well; they're so cute walking, sleeping and sitting.
@Sharm & @whtdragon Those templates will be super handy. I didn't even know there were templates available before. The fairy one is super tiny :wub

JCBrickston

Joshua Curtis
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
words of spake
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Kes Thank you very much! I truly appreciate the kind words. And holy cow! 4:30 in the morning? Maybe the sleep deprivation is making my stuff sound a little better, haha. I hope the insomnia gives you a break and you catch up on that sleep! It's only a quarter past one in the morning my time, and I already feel myself succumbing to the magic of sleep-itis. I feel I must give in to it's power. I'm not power leveled enough to resist!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Onsen ---

Hero: Ahh,dipping in the hot spring is the best!
M.Knight: It fully recover our HP & MP, and remove all Bad Effect.
(F Side)
F.Mage: Hey,your Chest is Bigger than me!
F.Healer: Really,i'm not notice it.
F.Mage: That not fair,i will take your Bigger Chest for me!
F.Healer: No,stop it!
(M Side)
Hero & M.Knight: (Nosebleeding)
I just want to say that I hope everyone is having a good day! If not, have a basket of kittens to make your day a little better. :LZSproud:

Crazy idea: lawnmower/weed whackers as a weapon type.

Specifically the ones that are spinning axes on sticks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member