ReStaff RPG Maker 28th Birthday Edition!

Raol

Cat Magic Wizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you release these amazing resources on RPG maker 28th birthday, what will you do on RPG maker 30th birthday? :MV2:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@JCBrickston :o So much music, dude. I immediately wanted to check out The Big Bad Wolf song. It did not sound anything like I imagined it would, but it was very nice anyway.
My favourites though were Charlotte's Song (which felt like an epic song for trailers) and The Bravest Little Knight (I might have headbanged a little).

JCBrickston

Joshua Curtis
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Idonotusethis
Primarily Uses
N/A
@slimmmeiske2 Hahaha, he's more of a peaceful Big Bad Wolf. Instead of blowing down houses, he's pouring hot cups of tea for woodland orphans.
And thank you very much for the kind words and feedback. Though now I have an image in my head of Little Red Riding Hood headbanging, and it's kind of odd, but highly amusing at the same time :D

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Thanks guys, I'm happy you like them! :kaojoy:And suggestions for future resources are always welcome~ :ahappy:

@Kes Ah thanks. I hope to fill that wardrobe up some more. :)
@Leon Kennedy I have no idea why, but I always imagined Therese being Harold's reluctant date to prom :p
@Sauteed_Onion Good question. I have no idea, but hey it's the feeling of a "like" that counts :3
@JCBrickston Glad you like them. My mind pictures too much... I nearly made Lucius and Harold wear gala dresses
:MV3:

JCBrickston

Joshua Curtis
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Idonotusethis
Primarily Uses
N/A
@DesperateMeasurez Brace For The Storm, eh? Gangsta track, broheim. It reminds me of the last time that we fought a minotaur together, and I destroyed it with my bare hands, saving your life in the process. In other words, I'm like the Kevin Sorbo of the quasi-mythological world, and you're my faithful sidekick, Iolaus :D Or if you'd prefer, I could be Brisco County Jr. and you could be Lord Bowler.

@slimmmeiske2 I definitely did enjoy those. You're a very talented artist. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future :) And you should make Terrence wear a dress, since he sassed me in that werewolf game. He and Captain Commando still have problems with one another.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@DesperateMeasurez These tracks are excellent. As always, I can think of several different ways of using them, they are so versatile. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
loopk wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
loopk wrote on Avery's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsuruharaYuki