ReStaff RPG Maker 28th Birthday Edition!

VertigoAffliction

I can still play these older games like a champ.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ESL (English)
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
These are really neat.
I confess, I love collecting these resources, whether just to look at or to give to others who may need them.
I rarely use them myself, as I've said before I mostly use the editor to just write out blobs of text...

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's broken for me too. Can't even right-click on it and then "open image in new tab", because then it gives me this error:
"RPG Maker Forums - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Leon Kennedy Good job. I like the horror tiles, especially the teddy's and the doll. I noticed you forgot to include your terms though.
@DesperateMeasurez All great songs. It's in the Fog gave me the chills. I am most definitely terrified of what's in the fog now :p The Corporation is my favourite. More specifically the Gong version, though I liked the other version as well.

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I see only the former, not the latter.

Also, seems the image on the front page of the latest add-on is broken.
Ahhh I see the problem, I should of let @Archeia know I had made a few updated versions to that most recently the one [v5] with the viper included. If you could update the first page archeia that would be cool I also fixed the station wagon on the post you can see there is an extra black pixel that wasn't supposed to be there on the top right lol. Embarrassing :(

@slimmmeiske2 yes I forgot to add the terms in that version it's also on v5 but it's the same terms as RTP as they are edits.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for the great ReStaff everyone :kaojoy:It made this such a joyous week of wonderful surprises!
:VXA2:

I was excited to see a new Re-Staff release and am grateful for the quality of the resources.
Thanks to @Archeia and @marimo for the Smilies !
And big thanks to @Avery, @hiddenone, @Scythuz, @Ksi, @Sharm, @whtdragon, @JCBrickston, @slimmmeiske2, @DesperateMeasurez, @Leon Kennedy!!
And thanks to all the folks behind RPGmaker for the wonderful makers they've released throughout the years. You've brought lots of joy in my life and the possibility for creative visions to come to life. :kaothx:

Happy birthday RPGM and here's to many more b-days and to lots of special events! :D

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks so much everyone and good job to everyone on restaff! I apologize once again for my mishap. Thank you all for giving us all such supportive feedback as well appreciation is always great! :MV2: Also personal special thanks from me to @Sharm and @Kes for your advice!

Hopefully @Archeia we all get another contribution soon for this wonderful community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay, now back in action Happy Christmas time, coming back!

Back in action to develop the indie game that has been long overdue... Final Fallacy. A game that keeps on giving! The development never ends as the developer thinks to be the smart cookie by coming back and beginning by saying... "Oh bother, this indie game has been long overdue..." How could one resist such? No-one c
So I was playing with filters and this looked interesting...

Versus the normal look...

Kind of gives a very different feel. :LZSexcite:
To whom ever person or persons who re-did the DS/DS+ asset packs for MV (as in, they are all 48x48, and not just x2 the pixel scale) .... THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!! XwwwwX
It's Saturday already. Last Saturday felt just like yesterday. o_o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
averofy