ReStaff RPG Maker 28th Birthday Edition!

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks, everyone, for the great new resources! Wow!

@DesperateMeasurez Love those new tracks! Excellent work as always, sir!
@slimmmeiske2 I didn't even realize formal gowns/outfits were missing until you made those!! Great work!
@Leon Kennedy Thanks for a nice collection of useful miscellaneous tiles. Beautiful work! Those cars are sweet!
@whtdragon Wow, there's a lot more there than the small sample shown on the OP! Thanks for including lots of VxAce resources! I'm still using Ace at the moment, though I really want to move to MV. (But when I think about the daunting task it will be to port my project over, it gets discouraging)

VertigoAffliction

I can still play these older games like a champ.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ESL (English)
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I remember the last time I ever saw a bunch of RM 2003 resources...
Heh...it was long before I knew of this place (I was 9 and a lot more dishonest about things-let's not talk about it).

So, there's the Viper...
Hmmm...(I could try to remake the original style paint-blue/white stripes)
Would be an interesting challenge...

Oh, and that pirate girl, awesome.

Edit: I should go ahead and mention that something is funny with @JCBrickston's upload. Keep getting a network error when trying to download, forcing me to resort to using JDownloader2.

Last edited:

DesperateMeasurez

Darren Curtis
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Apologies for the late response! Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

@Thomas Smith Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked them!

@Kes Thank you very much! I hope they're able to help!

@Matseb2611 Thanks a lot, man! Haha, the description gave me away, eh?

@slimmmeiske2 Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed them! Adding the gong sound was actually a suggestion from someone and I ended up trying it out. I think it turned out okay, so I'm glad I did!

@starlight dream Thank you! You're quite welcome! Events like this are always pretty fun!

@GolfHacker Well, thank you very much! I'm glad you liked them! Very much appreciated!

@JCBrickston You and I both know who the Herc-meister is between us, son. Think you got your story a little confused.

A big thanks to everyone again! I'm glad you enjoyed! And thanks to all the contributors and organizers who have given their time and skills to make this event a fun success! Best wishes, all!

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just grabbed the complied version- and all I can say is wow!

There's not one contribution that isn't completely awesome! :kaoluv: ReStaff resources have always been useful and inspiring, so it's really lovely to get some new releases too! (RPG Maker birthday? I feel like it's my birthday!) Thanks for this! :kaojoy:

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

VertigoAffliction

I can still play these older games like a champ.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ESL (English)
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I wish there was a way to gift things from the RMW shop, that'd be great!:)
lol
I'd take that free MV so I wouldn't have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling the trial version...

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am such a compulsive; I want to buy the package but that would be like my fourth copy of MV. Can I take Sakan and run with the materials and give MV away to a friend?
I was looking at that too, because I didn't want a second copy of MV. The two plugins are only $9.99 and $14.99. I bought Sakan and the other plugin separately, along with the Japanese resources, and it was less than $55. (The whole bundle including MV was $59-something) Still a great deal, and I didn't have an unused copy of MV sitting on my hard drive.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@whtdragon I just realized I never gave you any feedback :o I really love that you did something for every maker. The pirate girl will definitley end up in my game somewhere, thanks. The animals are super cute too, especially that fox. And elderly and children are always needed, so it's great to have more variety. :3

I am such a compulsive; I want to buy the package but that would be like my fourth copy of MV. Can I take Sakan and run with the materials and give MV away to a friend?
Am I missing something or did you post in the wrong topic? :p

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
@whtdragon I just realized I never gave you any feedback :o I really love that you did something for every maker. The pirate girl will definitley end up in my game somewhere, thanks.
oh geez /)o 3 o;; I didn't think anyone would like that pirate girl all that much. This isn't the first time someone pointed it out specifically. Do you guys have ANY idea how old she is? Imma look it up right now. *checks* she was made in 2007! If I had known people where still into XP sprites I'd have dug up the others lol anyways thanks u w u/

Rexic

Your daughter calls me daddy too
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi im new, this stuff is great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well... things are slow. I'm still waiting to get called back into my position, but I do have some time to design my games.
Suddenly wanna hear this ...
The best way to end your day? Cuddle your kitten! :LZSproud:

Explorer's Log:
September 29th
Silent Hill 4pm, 91F, air quality forecast of 301 AQI

The mask upgrade appears to be working great, I've had less hallucinations of weird fleshy creatures today... Some even look like people. Though I remain unconvinced of such. Still in hindsight, I probably should have treated previous "weird fleshy creatures" better, just in case.

Still no Pyramid hat though, I'll keep searching.
Rocket League - Streaming once more! - 30 Followers Goal

30 Followers and I'll stream a game while using a voicechanger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ivanzoughe