Restore Dead Allies To 1 HP After Battle? (Persona 5 Feature)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecursedcometh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In Persona 5, if an ally dies in battle, they will be automatically revived with 1 HP after the battle. Can this be done with common events, or is a script required? How would I go about making this?
Forgive me if this exists already. Maybe I'm bad at knowing what to look up, but I can't find this anywhere. Not on the master list, not on Google.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can do this with a parallel process common event. Set aside a switch and call it "revive dead"; let's say it has ID 5. Your event should be activated by that switch.

Create a conditional branch for script condition "!$gameParty.inBattle()" and inside that do the following script command:

Code:
$gameParty.deadMembers().forEach(function(member) { member.removeState(1); });
Then turn switch 5 OFF.

Make a battle event (if you're not using shared battle events, you'll need this for all troops) which turns switch 5 ON on turn 0.

thecursedcometh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, it works now. Had to remove the extra lines. I just saw you edited your post, so that's my bad lol. Thanks!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!
Excited to be nearing the end of setting up my own custom Point-And-Click system template! Just need to iron out some kinks, get an input text system going, add animations to buttons, and then finalize my button-mashing event system and it'll be complete >:3c
AlcTheHero wrote on Mystic_Enigma's profile.
hi.
Still recovering from my laptop's transformation into a brick. I hope to be back to making soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
singhjabar