Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Rethrea_World.png

▼ Synopsis
In another world, humans live side by side with monsters. Monsters don't attack humans. Some of them help farmers eradicate pests, other protect people from criminal attacks.

Until one day, there is a very strong darkness that destroys the balance of nature, humans and monsters are feel fear, and the darkness appears as a form of hatred. Where there is a shadow, there is a light. Then the light appears as a form of kindness.

But the darkness does not agree with the existance of the light, the darkness feel that he is the ruler of this world. The darkness also borrows the body of a human being as a container, then he uses his dark power to control the monsters to be affected by it.

Now humans and monsters cannot live in peace, humans are always haunted by fears of cruel monsters, then the King who hears about the monsters issue starts covering up everything. he alleges that monsters betray humans, then the King drives away monsters from human residence and create an organization that to aims slaughter the monsters and protect humanity.

The light cannot remain silent, seeing the chaos in this world, the light transformed into someone who willovercome the miseries in this world.
▼ Storyline
Rethrea World has a related and different storyline in each chapter.

Chapter I:
Chaos Engfuls Rethrea World, the light transforms into human, but the light is very weak because the goodness of the human heart begins to fade. Then the light managed to become a human but lost all of its memories. All that was left was the determinationhe had brought to reconcile the world. The light is looking for the cause of the monsters that lost control. The light found a crystal that looks strange in this world. the crystal contains dark power that is very concentrated. The crystal can control the emotions of the monsters that host it, the crystal spread very quickly throughout the world. The source of the crystal comes from the body of the monster that was first infected.
Chapter II:
It has been ascertained, all the temples in Rethrea World have a relationship with each other. and all temples have a relationship with the appearance of the crystal on monsters body. The first temple has been conquered, but to find the second temple is very difficult. can the light find the Ocean Temple.
▼ Features
  • Open World RPG
    Player can explore all maps in the game at will.
  • Action Battle System
    Freedom to fight enemies directly on the map without waiting for their turn to attack.
  • Leveling System
    Player will gain more exp if kill monster that have a level close to the player level.
  • Customable Build
    Player can freely adjust the skills you want to learn or improve as needed. The player can set the status you want to be strengthened as you wish.
  • 7 Skill Types and 49 Unique Skills
  • Crafting and Alchemy
  • Statting Equipment
    Player can add status to equipment as needed. (Requirements explained in game)
  • Boss Challenge
    Player can challenge Boss whenever you wants. Can choose difficulty level from the boss.
* Features will continue to be added via the Rethrea World Patch.
▼ Screenshots
screen1.JPG
SCreen2.JPG
Screen3.JPG
Screen4.JPG
Screen5.JPG
▼ Download Link
▼ Guide
▼ How to Install Patch?
1. Download the latest Rethrea World patch
2. Extract the rar in the Rethrea World folder
3. Replace all contents of the Patch Folder
4. Play Rethrea World and see the changes
▼ Credits
For Scripts:
  • Enterbrain
  • Yanfly
  • Sixth
  • Falcao
  • IneptAttorney
  • Dekita
  • Himeworks
  • Theo Allen
  • Modern Algebra
  • Kread-Ex
  • Victor
For Resource:
  • Enterbrain
  • Ameblo.jp
  • Celliana
  • Lunarea
  • Falcao
  • Vibrato

Last edited:

IneptAttoney_08

MMORPG!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Patch version 1.1 has been released!
what's new? see the following!
+ Added a new Story Quest
Chapter 2 Eps: Chaos at Heaven
+ Added a new type of Shield Skills
- Shield Mastery
- Physical Shield
- Magical Shield
- Hit Shield
- Shield Rampage
+ Added new Side Quest
- A new Fragrant
- Birthday gift
+ Add new items in the alchemist shop
- Strength Potion
- Magic Potion
- Defense Potion
- Magic Defense Potion
- Attack Speed Potion
- Cast Speed Potion
- Potion Stamina
- Energy Potion
Following the download link patch v.1.1
Patch v.1.1

Morpheus

Graphic Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I played about 10 minutes before I just didn't want to play anymore. The feedback I have is... not good... There are a lot of problems that should be fixed.

-I killed all the enemies on screen but didn't receive any EXP for it.

-The sword having a 3 second CD for a basic attack is a little ridiculous. It makes it so combat is just "Hit and Run" rather than allowing risk for continuous attacking.

-I also noticed none of the items have any description so i have no idea what they're for. What is a poison plant? What is this wood? I dunno cause there's no description.

-I don't know if the maps get any better, but the few I did play on were either a large, empty square or a tight, narrow hallway of tiles.

-Fought and killed the boss you first come across leaving the first town and killed him in 3 hits and then got stuck there.

Luckily most of these are quick fixes, some may need to be completely reworked.

IneptAttoney_08

MMORPG!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I played about 10 minutes before I just didn't want to play anymore. The feedback I have is... not good... There are a lot of problems that should be fixed.

-I killed all the enemies on screen but didn't receive any EXP for it.

-The sword having a 3 second CD for a basic attack is a little ridiculous. It makes it so combat is just "Hit and Run" rather than allowing risk for continuous attacking.

-I also noticed none of the items have any description so i have no idea what they're for. What is a poison plant? What is this wood? I dunno cause there's no description.

-I don't know if the maps get any better, but the few I did play on were either a large, empty square or a tight, narrow hallway of tiles.

-Fought and killed the boss you first come across leaving the first town and killed him in 3 hits and then got stuck there.

Luckily most of these are quick fixes, some may need to be completely reworked.
Thank you for the feedback you gave.
I know a lot of the bad side of my game, it's because my tutorial is short and doesn't explain the whole game to the player.
let me explain one by one about your feedback ^^

- The Exp problem you get, maybe it's because of the far level difference. The more different your level is from the level of the monster that you killed, the less experience gained. (if the exp gained is 0, there will be no pop up number of exp)

- Second, the CD problem. all weapons have 3 seconds CD. it was indeed a long time ago. but there are ASPD parameters that function to reduce the CD time of the weapon. I think 200 ASPD is enough to reduce the CD as a whole. Use Equipment with ASPD stat to add to your ASPD. then this game is a game where the player will be strong, so it's not a game where the character is already strong from the start. everything starts from zero

- Third, the problem Description. Some items do not have a description, I'm confused to put what description. because these items cannot be consumed and only act as material items. only used to make equipment or items.

- Then the map problem, yeah maybe this is because of my badness in mapping. I will try to make a map that makes it easy to move and battle.

- the last about boss battles. I also often think about that. but the way that should be done after killing the boss is to step on Hexagram and select the option "Run now"

I will try to make a tutorial that covers all the contents of the game. I'm sorry for rushing to release my game. I'm also working on the full version. sorry for the very inconvenience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Mass panic in the stock market because of the coronavirus. I don't know how many people here are old enough are finance savvy enough to have a stock market portfolio (or retirement account), but I would advise not panic selling today (if you're young especially). Paper loss don't become real until you sell.
Crop growing plugins, 3D rendering...

Good lord, we can almost make Minecraft in MV!
Finally decided to get custom animations and begin setting them up in my game only to have RMMV crash. Lost about 3 hours worth of work... Thanks Norton Antivirus for reminding me to exclude RMMV from your watchlist.
my profile has gotten so inaccurate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joaomvmaker12